Chapter 4

I wiped away my tears as I walked back into my house.

Liam: Wow... That was interesting.

Sophia: Ya. So who wants food?

Niall: ME!

Sophia: ok calm down, don't want you to go into a food frenzy.

We all laugh at the joke and start raiding my kitchen.

After finding a little snack we all sit in the living room. I put my head on Harry's chest and he puts his arm around my waist. We get a little closer together and I close my eyes.

Danielle: Hey you guys wanna watch a movie?

My eyes suddenly open.

All of us: Ya sure. What movie do you wanna watch?

Danielle: (looking through my bookshelf of movies) Oohh! Let's watch Love Actually!

Harry: YES! BEST MOVIE EVER!

I stare at him like he's insane.

Harry: What?

I put the DVD in and sat back down with Harry. As I look over Louis & Eleanor are all snuggled up. Aw they are so cute together. So are Liam and Danielle. But you know what, I feel bad for Niall and Zayn. They don't have girlfriends and look at the rest of us, Louis and Eleanor, me and Harry, Liam and Danielle... I know what I could do... I have friends that aren't like Quinn that would be perfect for Zayn and Niall. Oohh this is going to be so much fun!

*********************************

The Next Day

(on the phone)

Sophia: hey, what's up?

Annie: Nothing. What's up with you?

Sophia: Oh you know, just dating Harry Styles!

Annie: Are you serious? How what happened? Tell me everything!

Sophia: So Quinn and I fly in to London about 3 weeks ago and you know her, kind of acts like a bitch, and then me and her completely have it out. We're saying some words to each other and then I just leave and Harry chases after me. We say a few things, I cry a little and then we kiss. I mean it was so amazing. He's so sweet!

Annie: So... Have you done anything else?

Sophia: No. My god Annie you are obsessed!

Annie: I'm just saying I mean you guys have been dating for how long?

Sophia: Two weeks. But enough About that. Are you and Sarah still coming?

Annie: Ya. We'll be in London first thing Thursday night.

Sophia: Cool! See you then.

Annie: Cool! Bye!

Sarah and Annie are two of my best friends they live close to me and Quinn. Well close to me now and I invited them so they could spend time with me and also get to know Niall and Zayn. This is going to be a great vacation after all.