Chapter 7

Sophia's POV:

We pulled up to my house about 30 minutes later and the the whole ride home was completely silent. Harry rushed out of the car to open the door. "Thank you sir", I said to him. "You're welcome madam", he replied. I laughed because of how he was trying to act like a chauffeur. He ran to the front door and blocked it as I was trying to get in.

Sophia: Harry, I love you but you have to move.

Harry: I'll move but first you have to tell me how much you love me in the sweetest way possible.

Sophia: ok fine..... Harry... My sweet, sweet Harry... I love you from the moon and back and nothing and no one can ever make me stop loving you. I love you with all my heart and soul.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me up close to him to where we were at eye level I pressed my lips against his and they began to move in sync for a couple of seconds. I pulled away slowly and felt a smile come across my face. I untangled my arms from his neck as he did my waist.

Harry: Ok, you can go in now.

I smiled and pushed open the door.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" everyone yelled jumping out from their hiding places. Danielle and Eleanor ran over and hugged me.

Danielle: Bet you weren't expecting that huh.

Sophia: not at all! You really scared the hell out of me!

We all shared a laugh and I turned to Harry, he looked just as happy as me.

Harry: Happy early birthday!

Sophia: Aw thank you but you know that my birthday isn't until tomorrow.

Harry: I know. This isn't your only present, I have a few more things planned.

Sophia: you really are the best boyfriend ever! I love you!

Harry: I love you too!

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and I kissed him again but this time it was a little longer than a couple of seconds. I completely forgot that Zayn, Louis, Niall, Liam, Eleanor, Danielle, Sarah, and Annie were still standing there until I heard several "aws" coming from around us. I smiled and pulled away from him signaling that he could put me down now. I jumped down and Ghent to go give Louis a hug since he was closest to where we were standing.

Louis: Here you go, happy birthday.

He whispered in my ear handing me a box of condoms.

I looked at him and we both bursted into laughter and I shoved the box in my purse.

Sophia: Louis you are just too perverted... But thank you.

I hugged Eleanor and whispered in her ear "I don't know how you can even stand him sometimes. She shrugged and I walked over to Liam and Danielle.

Liam: Happy birthday Soph.

He said handing me a box.

Oh please don't be a box of condoms. I said to myself.

I opened it and there was a beautiful friendship bracelet with four charms on it. The first charm was of a heart which stands for my relationship with Harry, the second charm was of the British flag which stands for me coming on vacation here, the third charm was of a star and it said "keep shining!", and the fourth charm had a picture of Eleanor, Danielle and I which stands for what great friends we are. I hugged her and Liam one more time before walking over to Niall who had already found his way to Sarah.