Chapter 15

Liam's POV:

Finally the day has come! I'm going to marry Danielle! I have been waiting so long to do this and now it's finally happening! I look at the digital clock that reads 8:30 am and decide to get up. I pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt and grabbed my bag with my suit in it and head to Harry's house so I can get ready. As I was about to leave the bedroom I turned to see my beautiful fiancé laying there so peacefully so instead of waking her I wrote her a little note. The note said:

To Danielle:

I love you with all of my heart and soul and I am counting down the hours until we are officially man and wife! I love you!

Love, Liam

I placed the note on my pillow and then left. I got to Harry's house in a minimal of 6 minutes and before I even knocked on the door I was greeted by a very happy Sophia.

Sophia's POV:

I woke up with Harry's arms tightly wrapped around my waist and his breath tingling down the back of my neck. I slowly tried to pry myself out of his grip but it was just no use. Every time I tried to get up he tightened his grip even more which helped me know that he was awake and he was just waiting for his good morning kiss. I turned around to see him with that cute grin on his face but he still had his eyes closed so I tangled my hands in his hair and gently pushed my lips against his. He returned the kiss immediately and we just laid there for a while in each others arms until I heard a car pull up our driveway. "Oh that must be Liam." I said pulling away from Harry and running downstairs to get the door.

Sophia: Hey. You got here fast, come on in!

Liam: Hey thanks. Where's Harry?

Sophia: Oh he's upstairs probably trying to get out of bed.... Well I'm going to go get changed out of my PJ's and head to Sarah's house (Danielle's sister). The other boys should be here soon. *knock on the door* ...Or now.

Boys: Hey!

Sophia: Hey! Ok Harry's upstairs I'll send him down because I need to go get changed.

Boys: Ok.

*4 hours later at the wedding*

Danielle's POV:

I looked through the window of my dressing room and saw every chair filled with all of my friends and family and a sea of flowers surrounding them. I turned around to see all of my bridesmaids dressed in their beautiful purple dresses that we picked out. My father then walked in with a huge smile on his face. I don't think I've ever seen him so happy!

Mr. Peazer: Are you ready sweetheart?

Danielle: (holding back tears of joy) I'm ready dad.

I wrapped my arm around his while walking closer to the courtyard entrance while the music began to play. The door then swung open and all of my bridesmaids with their dates walked down the isle. My father and I then appeared and started walking down the isle with smiles spread across our faces. I then got to where Liam and Father McCinney were standing and turned to my dad where he "gave me away."

Father McCinney: Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony (A/N: I'm not putting the whole thing because it's very long so I'm just putting the parts that I think are more important) If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace. (pause)

Liam, thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?

Liam: I do.

Danielle, thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?

Danielle: I do.

Then a little boy walked up with our two wedding rings on a pillow. Before we exchanged rings father said:

Father McCinney: WITH this Ring I thee wed: In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

We placed the rings on each others fingers and smiled. I fell into a trance while everyone said the Our Father because I was looking at the ring. It truly is beautiful! I suddenly awoke from my trance when Father finally said:

Father: FORASMUCH as Liam and Danielle have consented together in holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before God and this company, and thereto have given and pledged their troth, each to the other, and have declared the same by giving and receiving a Ring, and by joining hands; I pronounce that they are Man and Wife, In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. You may kiss the bride.

Liam grabbed my face and our lips fell together. We stood there; lips together for a couple seconds before pulling away. We both turned to the audience hand and hand and smiled. We then walked back down the isle and climbed into the Mercedes that would be taking us to the restaurant.

Danielle: I love you. I said turning to Liam with a tear escaping the corner of my eye.

Liam: I love you too.