Chapter 12

Sophia's POV:

A black escalade pulled up outside of Harry's house. I walked out and hopped into the car to see a bunch of excited girls.

The lease on my house (the one that her & Quinn were living in at the very beginning) is over so I moved in with Harry but only had one suitcase with my clothes that I had come on vacation with.

I closed the door to the car and we drove to the dress fitting store.

*20 min later*

Sophia's POV:

After watching Danielle try on thousands of dresses we finally came to the last dress. Don't get me wrong, I've loved sitting here watching her try on all of these beautiful gowns, but I'm not a big shopper so I got bored after 3 hours, but I didn't complain, Danielle's my friend and I was just going to suck it up for her.

She walked out of the dressing room wearing a white satin dress that came to her ankle in the front and flowed in the back. Instead of it being strapless, there were straps that had diamonds on it. It looked absolutely beautiful on her fit body.

Danielle: I think this is the one! She said cheerfully.

Girls: Yes! It looks amazing on you!

Danielle: How do you like these shoes? She asked us pulling up her dress so you can see the white high heels that she was wearing.

Girls: Gorgeous!

Danielle: Good! Ok I'm going to change and then it's your turn! She squealed before walking back into the changing room to take her dress off and put her normal clothes back on.

*5 min. Later*

Danielle: Ok. Now let's look for your bridesmaids dresses!

We all probably searched through tons of dresses until Sarah (Danielle's sister) stumbled upon a mid-thigh purple dress that was one shoulder and kind of scrunched up.

Danielle: Sarah... Where did you find that

Sarah P.: I just found it in this pile.

Danielle: it's perfect.

Sarah P.: For what?

Danielle: Your bridesmaids dresses silly! She said lightly poking her sisters shoulder. Um... Excuse me, Erica (the dress fitting lady) do you have 3 more of these dresses in a size 6 ?

Erica: Let me go check in the back. *walks in the back and comes back out with the 3 dresses in her hand*

Danielle: Oohh! Perfect thank you! She said very happily. We'll take these 4 purple dresses plus my wedding dress and shoes.

Erica: Ok great, let me ring all of this up for you. Here you go Ms. Peazer. Have a wonderful wedding. She said with a smile. We said our thank you's and with that we left the dress store. Today was a great day! Danielle got her dress, we got our bridesmaids dresses and tomorrow is everyone's day off from running wedding errands since Danielle and Liam have to go pick out a cake for the wedding which means..... Bachelor & Bachelorette party planning!