Chapter 2

Hey I'm still getting the hang of Wattpad so bare with me. I wrote this chapter today so I hope you like it. I'm sorry if it's short. Enjoy!

-Summer

Harry: I love your room.

Sophia: Thanks.

Harry: Can I ask you something?

Sophia: Ya. Shoot.

Harry: Do you think that I should be dating Quinn? 

Sophia: Of course I do but...

Harry: (inturupts me) Do you think I like being treated as her mule? Do you think I like having to be told what to do, or told how to show my affection to her around people? Because I don't. You know what she told me. She told me that whenever I'm near you not to talk to you & to not get close to you because she thought that if we get to know each other you will steal me away from her.

Sophia: She said that? (sounding concerned)

Harry: Ya. I'm sorry but I had to tell you. 

*I storm out of the room*

Sophia: QUINN!!!!

Harry: S- Sophia... What are you doing?

Sophia: QUINN!!!! 

Quinn: Oh hey girl! (sees Harry sitting on my bed) Harold Edward Styles what the hell are you doing up here?!?!

Sophia: He's just telling me how you told him not to talk to me because you thought that I would steal him away from you! My question is, why would you do that? You know that I would never do that to you.

Quinn: Yeah you would!

Sophia: Oh really! Why would I?

Quinn: I know you would because you hate the fact that I finally found someone that I love & care about. I mean he's Harry Styles for crying out loud! Every girl would kill to be with him & I made sure that I got him before you so that you would finally feel a bit of jealosy in that fit body of yours.

Sophia: Wow! You are a stone cold bitch you know that! You actually think you could make me jealous! I'm not jealous of you or Harry... I actually feel sorry for him because of you! You are using him to try to hurt my feelings & guess what? It didn't work! I thought that when we came on vacation here it'll be fun & exciting but it turned out to be like all of my trips with you do..... Worthless!

Quinn: *slaps me*

Sophia: *a tear falls down my face & I run down stairs & out the door slamming the front door shut behind me*