Chapter 10 Part 2

We pulled to a screeching stop at the grey building. I looked out of the window and noticed a big purple sign that read "The Alan Carr Show." I looked at Harry with nervousness in my eyes. He must have sensed it because I couldn't stop shaking.

Harry: It's ok. You'll be fine. Your an actress, haven't you been to interviews before?

Sophia: Well... Ya. But those were just interviews on the red carpet at the premiers of my movies.

Harry: Ok, well just take deep breathes. I mean look at Dani and Eleanor, they look fine. And come on, look at Sarah and Annie, have they ever been to an interview?

Sophia: Yes! Sarah got a job on the show EXTRA just a few months ago and Annie has a band and they do all of these concerts all around LA. I said in a sort of whispered scream.

Harry: Well like I said just breathe. You'll be fine. He said holding my hand and kissing my cheek. I don't know why but every time I'm nervous or scared, just the thought or touch of Harry would calm me down.

The car door opened and we all jumped out. I suddenly put my fingers in my ears to try and block out the noise of the screaming girls. Everyone was screaming different things at us. I heard a couple of girls ask "Harry who is that slut and Harry why would you leave me for her?" I just shrugged it off and walked inside. We were met by the stage manager. He told us that Alan would talk to the boys first and then when it was time, we would appear.

Stage Manager: Ok boys 10 seconds.

I gave Harry's hand one last tight squeeze before it was time for their entrance.

Alan: Get ready for One Direction! Ahhh!

The boys walked over and sat on one of the two couches.

Alan: Oh my god! It's been a while how've you been?

Boys: Good.

Alan: Good. Well, before we introduce your ladies I wanted to clear some rumors that have been said about each of you.

8 minutes later....

Alan: Well good, I'm glad we cleared all of those rumors. Now what you hopefully have all been waiting for... One Direction's ladies!

That was our que. We walked out one after the other with me coming last. We each smiled and waved at the crowd and then sat down on the extra couch.

Alan: Wow you are all so beautiful.

Girls: Thank you.

Alan: Now what are your names? Lets start with you (pointing to Sarah) what's your name?

Girls: I'm Sarah, I'm Annie, I'm Danielle, I'm Eleanor, and I'm Sophia. We all said smiling.

Alan: Wow are you 3 from America? He asked pointing to me, Sarah & Annie.

Sarah/Annie/Sophia: Yes.

Alan: What part of America?

S/A/S: Los Angeles.

Alan: Wow, now who's dating who?

Sarah: Well I'm dating Niall.

Annie: I'm dating Zayn.

Danielle: I'm dating Liam.

Eleanor: I'm dating Louis.

Sophia: And I'm dating Harry.

Alan: Oh my... Is Harry hard to deal with?

Sophia: hahahaha not really.

Alan: Is running around the house naked a lot? Because I've heard he does that.

Sophia: No, but I'd he did it doesn't bother me. I said smiling.

Alan: Hahahaha. That's great! I'm glad you are all happy together. Now before we go I believe Liam has an announcement. He said eying Liam.

Liam then stood up and grabbed Danielle's hand leading her to the center/front of the interview studio. The whole studio fell silent and all eyes turned to them.

Liam: Danielle... I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so...(gets down on one knee) Danielle Claire Peazer.... Will you marry me?

Woah! That was a big surprise! Ya, I thought that it would be a good idea to have that as the ending. Now I need suggestions of what you think their wedding should look like, what her dress would look like, and if you have any ideas... What their vows should be like. PLEASE COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS because I'm stumped & stay tuned for more things. Also... DO YOU THINK THERE SHOULD BE A HARRY & SOPHIA SEQUIL? IF SO PLEASE COMMENT AND WHAT YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE ABOUT! I love you all! Thank you for reading! don't forget to comment your ideas.

~ Summer