Chapter 13

Sophia's POV:

Sigh. Relaxation. I haven't felt this relaxed since Liam and Danielle got engaged. Ever since then it's been hectic! Finding dresses, finding the location, writing vows, choosing the flowers, the guest list, making invitations, getting the whole reception organized, getting the catering, and last but not least, picking out the cake. Which is what Danielle and Liam are going to do today. The wedding is in a week, which means we have to plan her bachelorette ASAP!

I called all of the bridal party over so we can start planning. So did Harry and they are discussing the bachelor party upstairs while we are downstairs. Everyone got here about 15 minutes ago and once they did we sat on the couch and started brainstorming.

Annie: How about.... We rent a limo for the night, go to the dance club down the street and just drink!

Sophia: Annie are you ok?

Annie: Ya. I'm fine.

Sophia: Ok just checking.

Eleanor: Ok, I know a limo company so I'll give them a call.

Sophia: Cool. Good. Everything's planned out. That wasn't so hard. But let's go on Thursday so we're not all hung over at the wedding on Saturday.

Girls: Ok.

*Upstairs in Harry's room*

Harry: Ok, now think... What would Liam do if he were to have a bachelor party?

Louis: Harry, your thinking about this like it's impossible, all we have to do is bring him to a strip club. It's perfect!

Harry: No Louis that's what you would do. We have to think of what Liam would do. The whole room turned silent as we began to think.

Zayn: We could... Take him to the bar down the street.

Harry: Ok.... That sounds like a great idea. I think we should go on Thursday even though the wedding is Saturday just so we aren't all hung over at the wedding.

Boys: Ok

(A/N) Both the boys & girls have no idea that the parties are at the same place.

*20 min. Later downstairs in Harry's living room after everyone left & it's 8pm*

Harry's POV:

Harry: So....

Sophia: So....

Harry: What are you girls doing for the bachelorette party?

Sophia: What are you guys doing for the bachelor party?

Harry: I asked you first. I said with a cheeky grin.

Sophia: I can't tell you. It's a surprise for Danielle. She said a bit seductively.

Harry: Well then I can't tell you what we're doing.

Sophia: Fine.

Harry: Fine... Do you wanna go upstairs?

Sophia: Ya. I think we should start packing anyways.

Harry: We have all week to pack for L.A. Let's just go upstairs, relax, and...

Sophia: and what? She said even though she knew what I was talking about.

Harry: Come on. Let's just go.

Sophia: Ok.

I grabbed her hand and we walked up the stairs shutting my bed room door behind us. I didn't have to deny to anyone that I love her, because I do, and I know that she loves me too. And I will do whatever it takes to be with her forever.