Chapter 16

Sophia's POV:

Harry and I followed the rest of the bridal party to the resturaunt to say our goodbyes because we have to get to the airport so we don't miss our flight. I ran in as fast as I could and gave the bride and groom a quick hug and then got back in the car.

Harry: Are you excited to go back to L.A.?

Sophia: Hell ya.

We drive up to the runway and there is a private jet sitting there waiting for us.

Sophia: Harry... Is that for us?

Harry: yep. Now come on we've got a house to pack up.

I grab his hand and we walk onto the plane. I just can't believe that it's for us. Coming from Texas I have never been on a private jet so this was all so exciting.

When we enter the plane we were greeted by the pilot and the stewardess. We then walked over to our seats and I sat by the window.

Harry: The flight will be long so if your tired the chairs pull out into a bed.

Sophia: Wow awesome!

Harry: anything for my girl. (says before kissing you)

Pilot: Hello and welcome to One Direction airlines. This is your captain speaking. I believe our destination is LAX airport. Also this is Carroll the stewardess and she will be serving you today. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your flight to LAX.

Once we are airborne Carroll comes over and brings us some water. I drink it and rest my head on Harry's shoulder.

Harry: Aw is wittle Sophia tired.

Sophia: yes.

Harry: ok well do you want me to adjust your chair into the bed?

Sophia: yes please.

*harry adjusts the chair/bed and it pinches his finger*

Harry: Ow! Crap! That hurt!

Sophia: (trying to hold back laughter) are you ok?

Harry: no that really hurt. See. (shows Sophia his pinched spot)

Sophia: Aw here. (kisses finger) does it feel any better?

Harry: yes. Thank you.

Sophia: your welcome babe.

After that all I remember is falling into a deep sleep.

*12 hours later*

Harry: Hey babe, we're here. Wakey Wakey.

Sophia: (stretching) we are? Yay!

We thank the pilot and the stewardess and then walk off of the plane. I breathe in the fresh California air and get into the car that was waiting for us. I gave the driver my address and we drove home. I jump out of the car and run to the front door. I unlock The door and see the one person that I've been hoping I would never see again.

Sophia: Quinn what are you doing here?

Quinn: I live here silly. You didn't think that I'd... Harry oh my god you came back for me! (runs into Harry's arms)

Harry: no I didn't. I'm here with Sophia to pack up her stuff.

Quinn: why?

Harry: because she's moving in with me. He says kissing Sophia's forehead.

Quinn: are you kidding me! This is so soon! It's only been 3 weeks since we broke up and you're already moving in together?!?!?!?!

Sophia: Quinn... It's been at least 5 months.

Quinn: oh shut up!... I'm going to Ralph's ill be back later.

Sophia: ok bye.

Harry: well doesn't she seem pissed.

Sophia: oh yeah. So what are we going to do when we have all of my stuff packed up? We obviously can't stay here, Quinn will rip our heads off.

Harry: we can just stay at a hotel.

Sophia: ok that sounds good.

We both walk up and start pulling out all of my clothes.

Sophia: wait... The only way we can get done with this faster is if we have music. What should we listen to?

Harry: I don't know.... Um... What about disco, rock, stuff like that?

Sophia: I was hoping you would say that.

I go place my iPod onto the dock that is plugged into the speakers built into the ceiling and "Boogie Wonderland" from "Earth Wind & Fire" instantly comes on. I then grab all of my suitcases and start packing.

*4 hours, a closet full of clothes & 6 suitcases later*

Sophia: ugh... We are FINALLY done. She said plopping herself on the bed.

Harry: yeah.... Damn you've got a lot of stuff.

Sophia: well what do you expect. It's L.A., and I'm an actor, I've gotta have a lot of clothes.

Quinn: (downstairs & drunk) hello? Is anybody still here? Sophia, Harry?

Sophia: (whispering) shit! I forgot about her. What should we do!

Harry: (whispering) hide!

I crawl under my bed and I see Harry searching for a hiding spot so I just pull on his ankle and then he crawls under the bed too.

Harry: (laughing) this is ridiculous.

Sophia: (laughing) I know but if she finds us then we will never hear the end of it.

Harry: ok let me text the driver to come here and maybe we can find a way to sneak out.

Sophia: we'll just have to sneak out of the window.

*bedroom door opens and Quinn walks in*

Quinn: Soph? I know you're here. I hear voices. Ok I guess she left. But Sophia if you are here I just want you to know that I miss you like crazy and I wish we were friends again.

Sophia: (looks at Harry and mouths) do you believe her?

Harry: (mouths back) she's drunk and thinks that she's going to get off of the hook for what she did to you.

Sophia: your right.

Quinn: what was that? Hello?...

*5 minutes later*

Sophia: finally she's gone. Is the driver here?

Harry: yep.

Sophia: ok I'll go down the ladder first and then you hand me each bag and then you come down ok.

Harry: ok. But what if she hears us or finds me in your room? She's right next door.

Sophia: she won't come in as long as we are quiet.

Harry: ok.

I climbed down the ladder and one by one Harry tossed down the bags and I handed them to the driver. Harry climbed down shortly after and got in the car.

Harry: Sophia where are you going?

Sophia: I think I forgot something. I'll be right back.

Harry: ok just hurry.

Sophia: ok.

I climb back up into my window and a tear falls down my cheek as I look around my room. I just can't believe that I will be leaving this place. I've lived here for maybe a year to start acting and look at me now, I'm running away with my boyfriend to go back to England and to go on tour with him and the rest of One Direction. But the good thing is that I'm leaving with the one I love and a future ahead of me.