Chapter 10 Part 1

Sophia's POV:

(Beep-beep-beep-beep-bee...) I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock piercing through my ear drums. What the hell? Why is the alarm clock going off? It never goes off! I never had it set because I never had to get up super early because I'm on vacation.

Harry: Ugh! Is it time to get up? Really now?

Sophia: I guess so. Hey did you set the alarm?

Harry: Ya. We need to get up so we could go to an interview.

Sophia: Ok. I had fun last night. I said smiling.

Harry: Me too. Maybe we can do it again later. He said kissing my forehead and brushing my cheek with his thumb.

Sophia: Sure, I'll put you up on that offer. Now get up, didn't you say you and the boys had an interview?

Harry: Ya. Me, the boys, Eleanor, Danielle, Sarah, Annie, and my favorite girl of all... You.

Sophia: What! Are you serious!?!?! Why me? Why Sarah & Annie?

Harry: Well... (He said sitting on the edge of the bed after pulling his boxers on) Sarah and Niall are dating, Zayn and Annie are dating, and you and I are dating. He stated sarcastically.

Sophia: Ok but... Are you really ready to go public with our relationship?

Harry: Of course I am, but I can call Paul and tell him you don't want to go if you don't want to make us public?

Sophia: No. It's ok. I can do this.

I laid my head back down on my pillow for a minute to think. Harry left to go get ready for the interview. He looked back at me with a grin reassuring me that everything is going to be ok... I know this is weird, but, it still hasn't really clicked in my head that I am THE Harry Styles girlfriend. I thought back to the time when Harry saw me crying and then we kissed. I laid there rehearsing the words he said to Quinn that day.

*Flashback to that day*

Harry: Ya... I guess I am. He said smiling at me with that same goofy smile.

Quinn: Why?

Harry: Because I know that she loves me for me and not for Harry Styles from One Direction.

*End of flashback*

I smiled looking up to the ceiling thinking and saying to myself, I really do love Harry. He's a great singer, he's a great person in and out and if it wasn't for him, I would've been stuck with Quinn for 2 months here in a beautiful place while she tortured the one I love.

With that being said I got out of the bed and took a quick shower. I then dried myself off and pulled out my PINK black lace push up bra and panties. I know what you are thinking, why is she wearing black lace to an interview. Well considering what Harry and I could be doing later (hint hint) I wanted to be prepared. I wrapped my hair in a towel so it doesn't get my wooden floor wet and then I walked into my walk-in closet. I had all of my clothes arranged by color but I had all of the fancy attire (dresses/skirts/high heels) on one side and the casual clothes (shorts/jeans/tennis shoes) on the other side and my full length mirror on the wall. I scrambling through my dresses to try to find the right one because a.) knowing Danielle & Eleanor, they are probably going to be dressed pretty fancy & b.) I wanted to look my best for my first interview.

So after looking through a bunch of dresses, I finally came to my decision. A white dress that came to mid-thigh in the front & longer in the back of my knee hitting my calf with spaghetti straps. To complete my dress I grabbed my jean jacket that came to the tight part of the dress. I then put on a long gold necklace that had a cross on it & I put on my One Direction earrings that Zayn had given me. And to top off my whole outfit, I put on my nude wedges.

I figured that my hair wasn't soaked so I took it out of the towel and ran the blow dryer through it. It was kind of puffy so I straightened it and the used my curling iron to make my hair have loose ringlets. I then sprayed some hairspray in my hair so that the ringlets won't fall apart. After that I started on my makeup.

My make up included some foundation, light eyeliner, mascara, some light brown eyeshadow, and finally some lip gloss.

All of that took about 40 minutes to an hour... What? I have to look my best it's my first interview. Which is kind of ironic because I am an actress from Los Angeles and I have been in a couple of movies & TV shows. But nothing to where I was very known.

I went to look at myself in the full length mirror one more time. Damn! I look hot! I then unplugged everything I had used, turned out the lights and walked downstairs.

As the sound of my heels hit the steps everyone turned to look at me. Of course me being the last one to get ready, they were probably growing impatient.

Harry: Wow! You look... Just... Wow! I must say it was worth the wait.

Sophia: Aw thanks babe! I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Louis: Ya girl you look totally fabulous! You all do!... But I bet you I look better. I said in a girly voice while walking as if he were on a catwalk and striking a pose. We all burst into a fit of laughter.

Harry: So... Are you ready to go? He asks with a hand on my back leading me to the front door.

(still standing in her spot/inside the house) I looked around my flat hoping that I had forgotten something. But I knew I had everything. I'm just so nervous! What if I say something wrong, or freeze and can't speak at all! I mean, I've never had stage-fright like this. I took a deep breath and looked at Harry.

Sophia: I'm ready. I said giving him a forced smile and following everyone out the door. I shut the door and locked it and held onto Harry's hand as we got in the car. The car door closed and I looked down whispering to myself...

Show time!