Chapter 9

* * * * Continuation of Sophia's Birthday* * * *

*sound of lasers*

Sophia: Oh ya! I win! I cheered throwing my hands in the air while I was still wearing the laser tag armor. How about this, loser buys dinner?

Harry: You got it. Game on.

I heard a voice over the loudspeaker, "Ok, this is your last round. You have twenty seconds to go into your hiding space and then you have thirty seconds to be in your hiding spot until you find your opponent!..... 3... 2... 1... GO!

Sophia's POV:

I ran as fast as I could in the dark room to the nearest tunnel so Harry wouldn't find me. I stayed there for 30 seconds just like the voice told me and then I crawled my way out. I heard a voice close to where I was crawling, but far enough for me to get away.

Harry: Sophia... Come on Soph. Come out come out where ever you are.

As soon as I heard that I crawled my way through the tunnel and into a corner. For a moment the voice disappeared so I stood up still clutching my gun.

Harry: Gotcha! He came from behind me wrapping his arms around my chest. I slithered my way out of his grip and started sprinting. As I was running I was shooting lasers every which way like a crazy person who's never held an automatic weapon before. I stopped when I ran into the wall.

Sophia: Ouch! I quickly covered my hand over my mouth.

Harry: I hear you, and I'm going to get you.

I start inching my way to another wall like they do in those spy movies. I held my gun up and looked around the corner to see if anyone was there. I suddenly feel a hand wrap around my ankle yanking me on my back. Harry jumped on me pointing his laser gun directly at my center laser target about to shoot. I started laughing because of the determination in his face.

Harry: why are you laughing?

Sophia: you look funny!

Harry: *shoots me with the laser gun* I win! He said climbing off of me and pulling me up.

We walked out of the dark room and pulled our armor off placing it on the return counter.

Sophia: So, what do you want for dinner?

Harry: You don't really have to pay.

Sophia: Yes I do. We made a bet and you won. So what do you want for dinner?

Harry: Can we go home and we could make sandwiches?

Sophia: Of course. Besides, I wanna take a shower anyways.

Harry: Maybe we can take a shower together. He said smiling and looking into my eyes.

Sophia: Maybe we can. I said back walking away in a flirty type of way.

We jumped in the car and raced home. We walked in the house 30 minutes later. I got the bread and started making the sandwiches.

Sophia: Aren't you going to go take your shower?

Harry: Ya, I'll take mine after you take yours.

I didn't say anything, I just nodded in agreement.

Sophia: Sandwiches are done. I said handing him his.

Harry: Yay, thank you. Here come sit down. He said with a mouthful of the sandwich in his mouth.

I took a seat next to him and finished eating my sandwich.

Sophia: Ok, I'm going to take my shower.

Harry: Ok

I run upstairs, grabbed my towel and immediately jumped in the shower with the warm feeling of the water hitting my body. I did the usual, I squirted the vanilla shampoo all over my head and rubbed it into my long brown hair. I washed that out and then grabbed the bottle of detangling conditioner and rubbed that in my hair from my ears down. I let it sit there as I washed my body. I then easily rinsed it all of and walked out of the shower and dried myself off with my towel. "Damn it! I forgot my bra!" I yelled realizing that my light blue Victoria's Secret bra was still sitting somewhere in my room. I walked out of the bathroom and looked around checking to see if anyone was around because I had a towel wrapped around my body even though I was in my matching blue underwear. I then sprinted to my bedroom and started searching through all of my drawers to find my bra.

Sophia: Damn it! Where Did I put it!

I held onto my towel with one hand as I was fumbling through the drawers.

Harry: Looking for this?

He questioned. I hadn't even noticed him laying on my bed, and swinging my blue bra around his finger.

Sophia: Ah! Harry... What the hell are you doing in here!

Harry: I saw that you left your bra on the bed and I decided to surprise you.

Sophia: Uh... Well... You did a great job of that. Now can I please have my bra?

Harry: Yeah,sure.

I turn away my back facing him as I put on my bra. When I turn around we are inches apart.

Sophia: Ugh! Stop doing that!

Harry: I'm sorry, I just love the look on your face.

Sophia: Really?

Harry: Ya. Really.

I put my arms around his waist and pulled him close. I had dropped the towel and was now in my underwear & bra. I guess Harry took his shower too because he was in his boxers and his hair was damp just like mine. He then leaned closer and kissed me. I didn't have time to react while he was kissing me deeper. He put his arms on my back and I wrapped my legs around his waist so he can put me on the bed. He landed on top of me and unclasped my bra and yanked off my underwear as I did his.

Sophia: Wait... Protection?

Harry: Oh ya! Where are the condoms Louis gave you?

Sophia: In my purse on the closet door.

He got up and grabbed the box and my towel that I used to cover myself and rushed to the bathroom down the hall. He came back 2 minutes later and basically jumped on top of me again, pulling the towel out from under him.

Harry: You ready? He asked his face only centimeters away from mine but he had a little bit of worry in his eyes.

Sophia: Harry, I'm not a virgin and I know that you aren't either. Of course I'm ready.

We both got under the covers of my bed and you know... Had sex....

* * * A while later* * *

I look at him breathless. Both of us were sweaty and tired from all of the things we did.

Harry: (looks at clock) Look... Midnight.... Did you have a good birthday?

Sophia: I think I had the best birthday ever. I said resting my head on his chest. He put his arms around my waist as we laid there... Together. I felt my eyes start to get heavy so I sat up and pressed my lips against his one more time.

Sophia: Thank you. You gave me the best birthday ever! I said smiling.

Harry: You're welcome. Anything for my girl. He said kissing me as I laid my head back on his naked chest. We both then closed our eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

It truly was the best birthday ever. :)