Stay Alive (Reprise) Angie Life

Summary: Angelica Hamilton was fatally shot by Mary Jefferson during the dueling match. Now Angie life is on the line..will she be able to survive or died at such a young age?

Elizabeth Hamilton Schuyler came rushing into the living room of Martha Washington living room. Where there was a doctor who was cleaning the blood of his hands. Tears were streaming down the mother's face. Eliza feared the life of her first daughter. She can't bring herself the thought of losing one of her children at such a young age.

Laurens/ Lafayette:

Stay Alive

Stay Alive

Eliza:

Where is my daughter!?

Doctor:

Mrs. Hamilton comes in.

They such brought her in almost half an hour ago.

Angie has lost a lot of blood

Eliza:

Is she alive?!

Doctor:

Yes, but you have to understand

The bullet went straight between her chest

Lodged her right hand

Eliza:

Can I see her, please?!

Doctor:

I'm doing everything I can

But the wound is already affected

When she arrives

Angie interrupted the conservation between her mother and the doctor. As she weakly walked toward to her mother before dropping on the floor as her mother gratefully caught her. Eliza and the doctor gently placed the young teen girl on the couch after placing a couple of sheets on the piece of furniture. Tears were streaming down both the mother and daughter as they fear the worst to come. Angie should've died once the bullet hit through between her chest but somehow she was still alive at this moment. Eliza began blaming herself because of this situation that she, herself. Eliza Schuyler Hamilton has given her daughter permission to duel against Mary Jefferson who disgracefully mocked her father reputation because of the affair.

Angelica is pretty stubborn like her father in which she told Alexander that she would be dueling Mary but her father forbid her so. The eldest daughter knew that her mother wouldn't mind a bit at least. It was surprising that Alexander has forbidden all the children to participate in a dueling match.Probably because that the Caribbean Immigrant nearly lost his good friend John Lauren in a dueling match at South Carolina many years ago. Luckily, John somehow manages to survive the painful gunshot wound. Which is probably both Philip and Angelica assume which is the reason why their father forbids it. Wanting to respect his father wishes, Philip bravely calls off the duel he almost had with George Eacker many months ago.

Though now Angie was thinking that she should've done the same thing as she was slowly losing blood by each minute that pass by. Eliza blames herself for allowing her daughter to duel even though Alexander forbids her to do so.

Eliza:

Angie

Angelica: