HamilSquad As Fairy Godfathers

Alexander Hamilton; The Fairy Godfather of Intelligence

Presence of the newborn child: Lightly stroking the baby's cheeks while carrying the child in his arms. Smiling happily before the newborn child gently grabbed his finger with his tiny hand. Not to mention hearing the beautiful laughter escaping from their lips. Which warm Hamilton's heart who has a soft spot for babies, kittens, and puppies.

His gift: "I, Alexander Hamilton the Fairy Godfather of Intelligence shall give you the gift of cleverness. During the years of your childhood, young one. Your knowledge and intelligence will shine through beyond your wildest dreams. But you mustn't use your gift as malicious compliance but instead express them with wisdom and loyalty. "

John Laurens: The Fairy Godfather of Creativity

Presence of the newborn child: Happily and secretly fanboying when he saw the newborn child sleeping peacefully in their cribs. Carefully and gently carrying the infant in his arms while trying not to cry. Loving the newborn immediately as if they were his own child. Softly kissing their forehead and cheeks while thinking if he should kidnap the child or not. Literally thought of this situation but got a common sense not to. (Good choice Jacky).

His gift: " I, John Laurens the Fairy Godfather of Creativity shall give you the gift of inspiration. Within your years of exploring the journey of writing, drawing, to even a simple painting will brighten other people's hearts and souls. The art you created yourself will inspire younger people from generation through generation."

Marquis De Lafayette: The Fairy Godfather of True Beauty

Presence of the newborn child: Immediately claiming the newborn as their own and doesn't even give a damn about it. Cuddling the beautiful infant but gently as he believes that babies are docile and fragile human beings. Talking to the infant with a few French words while the child giggles at Lafayette making silly faces. The infant touches the french fairy face while smiling with pure innocence and joy which made Lafayette cry a little.

His gift: "I, Marquis De Lafayette the Fairy Godfather of True Beauty and my gift to our new family member is to have the most glorious hair locks. Along with the most dazzling eyes that resemble diamonds. But you shall not flock your beauty by appearance only. No, you shall show your true beauty from the bottom of your heart. Knowing that there's true beauty everywhere on God's green earth."

Hercules Mulligan: The Fairy Godfather of Joy

Presence of a child: Smiling happily when seeing his new godchild as he has done this multiple times for centuries. Being one of the oldest Fairy Godfathers but still seeing his godchildren that he has given his gifts to and watching them use their gift into adulthood wisely. Lightly began tickling the toddler who is a late bloomer cause after fighting leukemia and won the battle. The toddler began laughing happily which Mulligan hush since it was in the middle of the night before taking the child into his arms. Happily playing with the beautiful child with a small game of peek-a-boo for five minutes which lead the toddler laughs happily. The tiny child cuddling against the Irish fairy chest as if he was the father.

His gift: " I, the Fairy Godfather of Joy, Hercules Mulligan shall give you the gift that I am which is Joy. You shall find joy among the hardship and darkest time in your life but knowing that your beloved mother and grandparents will always be within your heart. As you will be the light into other people's darkness when they feel that they don't deserve happiness or kindness from others. Despite the fact, they deserve it more than they know it. Combine with the gift of Lafayette the Fairy of True Beauty. You shall be beautiful and feel with joy both inside and outside."

TBC, Don't Worry the Schuyler Sisters ft Maria and Theodosia as Fairy Godmothers