Eight

"Look who I found," Chanyeol calls as he pushes me inside. "Lily". The boys say, and I smile at them. "Junmyeon, kindly offered me a sleeping space," I say as I hold up my bag, feeling like a small child, I just met these boys, but somehow, I felt safer here with them than my own friends. "Perfect timing, dinner is almost done," Jongdae says as Kyungsoo comes over to my side, he takes my bag from my hand and pats my shoulder.

"You can take my room, and I'll share with Jongin." He says as he hands my bag to Chanyeol and leads me over towards the table; "Wait, what?" Jongin exclaimed, standing up. "You are the biggest danger here, so I agree with D.o." Chanyeol says, and Jongin waves his finger at him: "Says one of the two in the house trying to date her, you guys should share a room instead," Jongin mutter as he sits back down looking grumpy.

I smile and feel out of place sort of, "I can sleep on the couch, even the floor if I'm honest, I just needed to get out of that house." I say, as Junmyeon comes to my side: "What happened?" I shrugged before leaning in and gently but carefully wiped my undereye with his thumb. It was so unnaturally natural that it felt like something we've done a million times, yet he's never done that before: "I just need somewhere to sleep tonight." I say softly he smiles and nods, what surprises me more is that none of the others seem very surprised by his action: "Do your friends know you are here?" He asked as Chanyeol appeared by my side: "No, I prefer them not knowing either. But then again, I guess Kevin knows I'm here." I say as my phone starts to buzz again and I take it out of my pocket, his name appears on the screen. And I pressed to decline, and stick the phone back into my pocket, noticing that Junmyeon and Chanyeol were both watching my blinking screen intently. When Kyungsoo and Sehun place the dishes on the table, it seemed to bring both boys back to reality.

We sit almost silent as we eat. It seems like the boys had a busy day, too; they all seemed exhausted. And I needed the quiet. Some point during dinner, I choose to turn off my phone and place it on the table. Jongin is eyeing me the entire time, and it sort of makes me feel like he knows something. Jongin might be more tricky than he gives off to be. After dinner, as the rest starts to clear the table, Chanyeol and Junmyeon grab my arms.

"Let me show you D.O's room." Chanyeol says Junmyeon pushes him out of the way; "I invited her... I'll show her." He insisted: "Then why don't you give up your room?" Jongin says annoyed, which made me snicker a little: "Because my room is viewed into hers, D.O's is at the beach And Chanyeol will share his when Beakkie comes." All of them nod in unison. At first, I didn't get why they called Kyungsoo D.O, but apparently, that's his last name, so it made sense in the end, but to me, it's easier to say Kyungsoo.

I smile as we walk up the steps to the upper floor, I hadn't even seen the top level in the house I'm staying in, but this house is much more grander than ours, and I'm in ave as I look around. When Junmyeon opened the door and led me inside with my bag in his hand. I was stunned by the beauty that was thrown at me: "Are you sure... You'll let me stay here?" I asked in disbelief. Kyungsoo, who came in, just behind us, nodded and smiled at me. The more I watched him, he got more and more stunning or handsome. He sneaked up on me in the most spectacular way. "I've not seen him smile this much in a long time," Junmyeon whispers in my ear as Kyungsoo suddenly frowns.

"Yet I feel Junmyeon, won the prize for the best room view," Kyungsoo said he was very polite and very flattering at the same time, and the frown was gone as quickly as it had appeared. "Yah, I wish I could disagree." Junmyeon chuckled, and at first, I didn't get, but when it dawned on me: "Bunch of perverts." I tease, and they laugh. "Settle in, and we'll finish up the dishes," Kyungsoo said as he patted Junmyeon's shoulder, who stood still at the bed.

I watch the view for a second before I turn to take in the room, and watch the boys who are eyeing me; "I should cook for you guys, it's the least I can do." I smile, and they shake their heads in unison: "Not a chance." Kyungsoo smiled, and I flushed slightly. "I like to cook." Kyungsoo added, "Can I do anything?" Both of them watch each other before turning back to me, "No." They said at the same time, making me smile.

"What's with you, boys?" I ask, and Junmyeon laughs as I shake my head: "Y'all are extremely charming." And I can tell it bothered him, but he still smiled. "It comes with our profession."

"Will it really be okay that I'm staying here for the night?" I ask, "Well, you have met us." He replies and nods: "We won't mind a new company at all, can't you tell?" I smile widely at him as he smiles back: "So will you get more guests?" I ask randomly trying to take the edge of the tension that's building, also remembering what Kyungsoo said about some Baekkie? I wonder if it's a girl, but would Chanyeol have asked me out if he had a girlfriend? "Maybe, but they will come when they can." I watch him now slightly confused: "Are they friends or co-workers or?" I ask softly as I fish for answeres: "They're both, but they are busy at the moment." he replies as I walk over and sit down on the bed, that's very well made for a boy room.

I haven't asked what they do, and they didn't care that I had given a semi lame answer myself when the question had been asked. Plus, they seemed to enjoy that I didn't ask them. "Yeah, I guess some jobs have different criteria," I reply as I walk over to the large windows again and push the balcony door open. The windy sea breeze enters the room, and I feel suddenly relaxed. "Are you guys, gigolos?" I joke as I hear him chuckle: "Feels like it." I know he was teasing, but I like the easy banter between us, there wasn't much-strained tension between us, it was just easy like breathing.

I turn around and watch him leaning against the balcony door, but when he smiles, he starts to get closer."I should have done this the other day." He states, and I look at him, confused. But when his lips press against mine, I feel my stomach flutter, and my hands get clammy. His lips move so quickly against mine. I can feel my cheeks heat up, and I don't want to stop. So my hands grab his shirt as he pulls me closer.

With ease, he presses me against the balcony railing as he pulls away and breathes out softly. His forehead is pressed against mine as his hand is cupping my chin. He's easily letting his fingers rub my jawline. I feel the heat on my cheeks. As I have my eyes still closed, but as I open them, I see a smile play on his lips as he pulls away slightly to tilt his head and look me in the eyes.

"Should I be scared?" I find myself whispering: "I hope not, don't you want to do that again?" He asked and blushed and nodded as his lips connected to mine. The feeling of kissing him was like air in the lungs, like the ocean breeze in my hair, it was comfortable, calming, and the most healing, a natural experience I've had in the longest of times.

Junmyeon truly has this way over him, I can't put my finger on it, but I can't help it, he's enchanted me.