Twenty Three

The boys come back after midnight, and I'm hiding at the entrance of the hallway to my bedroom. They don't see me, but I also think they aren't paying attention to anyone but themselves. Sehun looks better, though, and he's mostly walking by himself. I clear my throat, as they all look at me; "At least all of you are alive." I say sourly. Jongin, leap to my side, "Well, we wouldn't want to worry you now, would we?" He smiled and started to push me towards my bedroom. "Whatever you're hiding, I will find out," I say, pointing my finger in his face.

I'm like a nanny, but it's a fine line of what I do. But babysit is apart of it and I hate that three members disappeared for a while. Not only was I called out and had to lie." I lied for you... so now, you tell me." I demand from Jongin, who almost picks me up to carry me to my bedroom: "Y'all won't get away with this." Jongin giggles and shakes his head as he closes the door behind him.

Leaving us in the room alone together. "Yah, what are you doing?" I questioned as he looks at me: "please just trust me?" he asks softly, and I look at him slightly confused, but Jongin was there for me before, and I owe him after spilling my heart to him in the car. I will never forget it, clearly hadn't he either. "Fine, but you owe me one," I say and point at him as he ruffles my hair.

---------------------------------------------------

Even though I trust Jongin, I still find it hard to fall asleep, and as the dawn is around the corner to light up my bedroom, I finally drift.

After about two hours asleep, I finally get up to prepare every member's morning shake: their different vitamins and protein shakes and morning juices. Of course, eight different ones. As I finish them, I start to notice them one by one coming down for their drinks. Chanyeol stands and small chats before I send him off. "Get ready." I saw and swat him over the arm as he laughs: "You and Baekhyun are supposed to live stream at 10 in the car." I say as I follow him to the steps. Carrying Sehun's morning juice. "Is that for Sehun?" Suho asks me, and I nod. "Yeah, just about to bring it up to him." I smile, and it fades as Suho takes it from my hand.

"oh, okay..." I mutter as he walks up the stairs: "Well, Josh will be here to pick you up in about 10 minutes." I call after Suho, Tad is Suho's main manager but Josh is filling in today as Tad has a day off and we are also most often called by numbers, and I'm seven, Josh is four, and I grab my purse and all the important stuff as I head towards the car. As I open and put my stuff by the driver seat, I hear his voice and stops and closes my eyes: "This is so weird." one why is it weird? It's my job. Second, why is he here? I think as I close the door to look at Lee, who's leaning against the door trying to act cool.

"It's my job?" I question. And he chuckles. Like what's even funny? And it dawns on me he didn't know what I did, because I never told him. "I know, mine too." and I feel my heart drop. "Don't tell me it's you who's moving in for the show?" I know he's a new host, is it clear now that I don't pay much attention to him? Maybe I was a terrible girlfriend and friend, but it's also Lee.

I had only seen it quickly among the papers that a TV personality is moving into the house for a week with Exo; its a relatively new concept, and Exo was the first group that was considered along with BTS, but in the end, Exo won. Because fans wanted to see the new house. I feel like my entire world is about to collapse, why can't I escape him? And Suho will misunderstand even further. But this decision was made before I also signed the contract. I feel very unlucky, that's for sure.

"Are we sharing a bed?" he teased, and I glared at him. "That's not possible, cause I've made it clear before she's mine now." Chanyeol wraps his arms around my neck, and I don't know why, but I'm blushing. "Dude get in line, she's mine too," Baekhyun says and comes to my other side.

"Why are you here?" Lee and Chanyeol speak at the same time towards each other: "I live here." "I'm the host." They speak at the same time, Chanyeol seemed not to care, but Lee looks a bit taken back. "I thought I recognized you." He muttered, and Chanyeol shrugged, "So you knew?" Lee turns to look at me as people start carrying things into the house; Manager two and five were already in place helping out. "Knew what?" I ask as the boys look at me; "She didn't, so that's why we liked her and made her ours." Chanyeol said, and I tickle his side so he'd let me go, but I can't help but laugh. They look ridiculous, and Lee looks annoyed: "She was mine first." He mutters: "Noona, let's leave, alright? " Chanyeol leans in and whispers as I look at Lee, and I smile." yes, let's get going. "

It felt incredible to get into the car and leave Lee behind. It took about 5 minutes before the news spread among the members, though. And Chanyeol was in the middle of the live session with Baekhyun, and he dropped the phone: "Sorry, sorry, sorry." He tried to laugh it off as they quickly wrapped up the live session of fewer than 10 minutes.

"Why is he the one staying at the house?" Chanyeol asks as he leans forward. As I don't speak and sighs Baekhyun, is just forever confused: "Who and what? I don't understand."

"The man who talked to noona in front of the house earlier... He's noona's ex." Baekhyun still looked confused: "and noona and you know who got close over the summer even I was there for a taste." Chanyeol looks proud: "The big fight and all that we told you about it!" and Baekhyun finally seems to grasp who Lee is. "That's the bad dude."

"Awkward." is all Baekhyun manage to say: "Tell me about it."