Twenty One

I spend the rest of the night in my new room, Jongin, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo keep me company, they help me unpack. I didn't bring a lot of stuff with me, mostly because I had no idea if I should leave my apartment to Jung.

"So, what was the tour with our girls like?" Jongin asked, and I smiled: "Your girl's ey?" Jongin gives me a look: "They're our homegirls," He added, looking smug: "You are our main girl." He said, getting up from the bed and walked past me, letting the tip of his finger caress my shoulder. "Yeah, whatever." I say and push him away, making him laugh: "I must admit, I'm jealous, you guys met this summer." Baekhyun pouted, he was also draped over the bed.

"How so?" I ask as I start putting my clothes into the dresser. "Well, at least I would have had a chance." He teased, and I frowned ar him: "No one has a chance, from now on, y'all are my job, and nothing else." I state, and I could hear a 'yeah right' coming from Jongin. But I don't think I was supposed to listen to it.

Junmyeon and I had our differences, but it would never let my work get troubled because of that. I don't quite understand Junmyeon's speech earlier. To me, it made no sense. I admit I fucked up, but at the end that mattered to me was that I love him.

----------------------------------

Junmyeon:

I can hear them laugh, having fun, and I'm envious of them. My heart has been shattered a million times these past couples of months. How was it possible to want someone so much? To love someone so much, and wanting to protect someone this way. And who do I see her with? Her cheating ex-boyfriend. I became what I always feard, the rebound. I wanted to be someones, great love, first love even maybe. But my passion had been tarnished now.

I'm not allowed to love her, and I don't have the right to. I was so wrapped up in my mind, so I didn't even hear Sehun enter the room. "You okay?" He asked. I was looking out the window, which was right over her bedroom, also though I only saw the edges and the corner of her room. It still looked alive, and warm and welcoming: "Yeah, what else can I be?" I reply as I sigh: "Angry?" Sehun replied: "I already tried that, avoiding her would be my best option, but she's the main manager.." I say and sigh again before speaking:" I'll have to interact with her the most."

"You don't have to, and You could easily leave it to Baekhyun, or Chanyeol because she's their main manager ." Sehun said calmly: "It's my job, Sehun; she's the house manager too." I said, trying to end the discussion; "You can get her fired." Sehun suggested: "I wish, but she's really good at her job, I saw what she did for RV, and the girls love her, no hassle, no bullshit, she's exactly what we need." I sigh another time, and Sehun watches me: "Or what you need." He mumbles as I glare at him, and he looks away, trying to hide his smile. "So what are our options? can't you win her back?" I look at him: "Why would I do that?" I asked: "I mean, she can't be heartless, she has to have felt something Suho, she can't just not have felt anything, I remember how she looked at you." Sehun said: "If it meant anything to her, would she really have left without giving me or anyone of us her phone number?" I say salty: "I honestly thought Kevin would be the issue not Lee." Sehun said low as he started to cough, and I instantly got worried; "Do we need to get to the hospital?" I ask as I pull the medication out of my pocket. I always had a few pills on me just in case. But he refuses the pills.

"I'm fine," Sehun said a bit hoars. And I shook my head; "I'm taking you to the hospital." I insist as I get Sehun on his feet.

As we get down the stairs, Lily comes out and looks at us, confused; "Where are you going?" She asks softly, and I do my best not to look at her: "Out." I say coldly as I try to pull Sehun along, but she steps in my way and looks at Sehun. "Sehun, you okay?" She asks, softly placing her hand on his forehead. "You have a slight fever." She mumbles: "You going to the hospital?" She asks me right before Sehun could speak or me for that matter, Jongin came out in speed. Just in minutes, Sehun goes paler and starts to falter, I catch him only in time.

"I'll take them." Jongin grabs the keys off the counter, and he opens the door for us before she even gets a chance to object. He rushes out as I have Sehun's arm around my neck, and I'm holding him up so that he won't fall. Once out of the house, I look at Sehun and find that he's in a worse state than I thought: "Jongin, hurry, he's going bad quickly." I feel myself getting panicked as Sehun, who was clear-minded but just a little feverish, is slowly fading into oblivion.