Jisoo, My Love-19

Three months have passed, and Jisoo and Jennie are going strong. Despite Jisoo being closeted to well, the world, basically. Excluding Sana, Lisa, and Chaeyoung because Lisa can't keep a damn secret. Jennie says she has no problem with Jisoo being closeted, and is willing to wait for her, as long as it takes. Chaeyoung also came back from Australia, and is starting to work as a recording artist under YG. Although, Lisa did have to do Jennie's laundry for a couple weeks in order for her to bend some dating rules.

"Jennie Unnie, I was thinking about what I could do for my debut song." Chaeyoung smiles, coming into Jennie's office.

"What are your ideas?"

"Well, I was thinking that I could do a pop song, maybe even close to EDM or something, and then I could have a ballad."

"Sounds good. But we're gonna have to find you a producer."

"What about Teddy?"

"Yeah, sure, we could use him, but what about the ballad?"

"I can do it. It'll make the music more personal."

"Okay, we'll talk about this more later. Good ideas!"

"Thanks Unnie, are you coming to lunch?"

"Probably, Jisoo wants to go with you and Lisa so I'll probably tag along."

"Alright, well we should go now, Lisa's been texting me a lot for the past couple minutes about how hungry she is."

~~~

"Jisoo my love, come on, let's go to lunch." Jennie says, grabbing Jisoo's hand as she and Chae pass Jisoo's desk.

"Wait, not yet, I'm about to pass this level... Yes! Got it! Okay, now we can go."

"Is that what you do all day? Play games? Is this what I pay you for?!" Jennie chuckles.

"In all fairness, I used to watch a lot of YouTube when I worked for you." Chaeng laughs.

"Lisa! Come on! We're going to lunch!" Jisoo calls, as the three pass Lisa's office.

All four of them ride in Jennie's car to a barbecue place, and sit down to eat.

"Lisa, we have that dinner we need to attend tonight, don't forget." Jennie says, once they all sit down.

"What dinner?" Jisoo asks.

"It's for all the entertainment companies, like an executive dinner. I have to go because I'm the CEO, Lisa has to go because she's in charge of all the choreographers, Hanbin has to go because he's in charge of all the producers and Sandara has to go because she's in charge of the modeling department. It's really just a good 4 hours of our nights being wasted. And it happens, every. Single. Year."

"Have fun you two." Chaeyoung chuckles.

"I won't, cause you won't be there." Lisa pouts.

"Ugh, you're so cheesy." Jisoo cringes. "Hey Jennie, I'm incapable of enjoying myself whenever you're not around. Please, please, please, shower me with love and affection?"

"Okay!" Jennie smiles, pecking Jisoo on the nose.

"Hey! Are all of you so cheesy to the point that it's cringeworthy?!" Jisoo laughs.

"Yes, Lisa's always yelling cheesy pickup lines at home." Chae says.

"But you actually enjoy them, so what else am I supposed to do?" Lisa giggles.

"You're making me sick." Jisoo fake-gags.

After they all finish lunch, they head back to YG, all going back to their respected desks and offices.

"Bye Jisoo. I love you." Jennie says, before kissing Jisoo's cheek and going into her office.