Nǐ hǎo-36

Jennie and Jisoo are packing up their final items for their trip, and are about to head for Incheon Airport. Jennie is dressed in a "Supreme" crop top with army green cargo pants and black high heeled boots, and Jisoo has on a simple black dress along with Gucci flats. Jennie carries their bags out to the shuttle taking them to the airport, and once they're settled into their seats, she slings her arm around Jisoo's shoulder.

"Are you excited?" Jennie asks.

"Of course I am, who wouldn't be? I get to go to a different country and experience everything with my amazing girlfriend."

"Eventually I'll take you around the world, but for now, this'll do."

"This is more than enough Nini, I mean just the sheer fact that you thought about me enough to do something like this means the world to me."

"Where should we go after this? Ooh, we should go to Paris!"

"Nǐ hǎo."

"Chu, I don't think that's French." Jennie laughs.

"Of course it is, I'm a foreign language genius."

"Well then, that's just another excuse for me to take you all over the world, isn't it?" Jennie asks, placing a kiss on top of Jisoo's head.

"I heard they have really good pizza over in New York, is that true?"

"I've never been there either, but I guess so, if that's one of the things that make them famous."

"We should get pizza, bagels, pasta, chicken, chocolate, and those pastries with the cream inside, the one that looks like a big macaroni."

"Cannoli?"

"Yes! Those! They look really good."

"Did you only looks up food to eat when we get there?" Jennie laughs.

"Well not only food, I did look up stuff about the museums we'd be going to, and I looked up coupley stuff for us to do." Jisoo says shyly.

"Really? Like what?"

"Oh, it really wasn't anything."

"No, tell me. Please?"

"Well, I saw that you can take carriage rides in central park, so I thought that might be fun, and we could go to Times Square to at night, I've been told that it's pretty amazing despite all the people."

"Sure, let's do that. It sounds fun. Although as long as I'm with you I know that I'll be happy."

Jisoo playfully shoves Jennie's chest, causing her to get pulled in even closer, and she falls asleep there, as Jennie's chest heaves up and down beneath her.

~~~

As the shuttle pulls into the airport, Jisoo wakes up and rubs her eyes sleepily before pecking Jennie's cheek to wake her up as well.

"Jendeuk, we're here, it's time to wake up."

"Hm? Oh, thanks for waking me up."

"Mhmm."

"Oh no."

"What is it?"

"Paparazzi." Jennie says, nodding towards the cluster of photographers at the terminal.

"It's okay, right? I mean, it's not like it's a secret that we're dating."

"I guess, but this is the first time in a while that you've dealt with paparazzi, are you sure you'll be fine?"