Chapter 51

Silvanna

I flew threw the hospital doors and forcefully slammed my hands down onto the counter.

This startled the poor lady working behind the desk.

"U-Uh, how may I help you...?" She asked hesitantly.

"What is the room I can find Aphmau Maureen?" I practically yelled.

"Ummm," She hummed while typing something into her computer.

I impatiently tapped my fingers on the desk.

What?

You can't judge me right now.

I have every right to be worried!

"Room 209." The lady finally said with a smile.

I nodded and practically ran to the elevator.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, I quickly walked our of it and scanned the hallways for a room number close to 209.

207, 208, AHA!

I walked over to the door with the numbers 209 and slammed the door open.

"MEJIA!" I yelled while running over to my frightened daughter.

I wrapped her into a huge hug as my heart spead up.

"M-MOM!? YOU SCARED THE SCRAP OUT OF ME!" She yelled as I pulled away.

"Mejia I was so worried about you, yo!" I started as tears formed in my eyes.

"I just got the call 10 minutes ago. I am so sorry I wasn't here with you! I will sue this hospital! I can't believe they didn't tell me! Now that im here tell everything! Who shot you! I brought my Chakla!" I yelled in a conceded tone.

She just stared at me with wide eyes for a moment.

"Uh, okay.. um, wow. Well first, please don't sue the hospital. They had no idea you hadn't been informed." She pleaded as I pulled up a chair next to the hospital bed.

I sighed and nodded my head for her to continue.

"So, uh, it's kinda a long story... are you sure you have tim-" I interupted her.

"Nonsense! I'm listening to everything. You are going to tell me what happened and who did this to you!" I stated in a stern tone.

She quickly nodded her head and then sighed dreamily.

"It all started a few months ago... when I caught Aaron cheating on me. I-" I interupted her again.

"WHHHHAAAAT!?" I yelled, probably loud enough for the entire town to hear.

"Mom, calm down!" She begged while readjusting her position in the hospital bed.

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE CALM!? CONFÍA EN ESTE HOMBRE CON MI ÚNICA HIJA Y ÉL DECIDE TRAICIONAR MI CONFIANZA Y TRATO SOBRE USTED? ¡NO PIENSO TAN MEJIA! ¿DONDE ESTA EL? ME CONSIGO EL CHAKLA!" I yelled while she face palmed.

"Mom. Let me continue the story. You want me to finish it don't you?" She asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Voy a matar esta pequeña galleta y le haré pagar por lo que ha hecho ... No descansaré hasta que me pida perdón y ...

I sighed to myself.

"Fine."

But as soon as she's done with the story, I'm getting my chakla and I'm gonna find this guy.

El pequeño bastardo infiel.

Ayeeee! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of 'Falling in Love With My Best Friend'. The next one should be coming out soon.

That's all for now.

Jayden~•~•~•~•

Word Count: 535 ♡