[8] NC17

A/N:
This chapter contains sexual situations. This chapter doesn't really follow the plot, so if you want to skip you can :)

Dinner had consisted of country fried stake, mashed potatoes, greens, white gravy and rolls. For desert it was peach cobbler with home made ice cream.

Jordan groaned and leaned back in his chair, rubbing his belly. "Mrs. Ellis..that was the best meal ever. I'm sorry" He looked over at Jon, pointing at him. "Don't you dare tell Ma I said that."

Kathy smiled, setting her napkin on the plate. "Thank you Jordan. I would love to take all the credit, but my wonderful daughter here did everything."

Donnie looked across the dining room table at Amelia. She was sipping on some Iced Tea, her cheeks flushed. "You can cook?"

She chuckled. "Of course I can. My Nana is the best cook on this planet. I was taught by the best."

Joe was noticing the way Amelia and Donnie were looking at each other and he felt a stab of jealousy. Him and Amelia had become close on this tour and Joe was starting to fall for her. "Shouldn't have told us that, now we are expecting it."

She smiled and winked. "I"d be honored.'

Kathy stood up from the table, but was stopped by Jon. "Sit..you made us this meal. The least we could do is do the dishes."

She smiled at him. "Why thank you. But I have a date with Mark." Donnie noticed Amelia's smile slip from her face. "I might be late. But please make yourselves at home. I might be home late. Will you be OK sweetie?"

Amelia crossed her arms. "Yeah."

While the guys were doing the dishes, Amelia and Caite were sitting on the couch, listening to the banter from the kitchen.

"Can you believe the New Kids are in your kitchen doing dishes?"

Amelia snorted. "Fuckin awesome. Nikki will shit bricks if she found out." Amelia picked up the couch cushion and took out a cigar box. "I got this from my closet."

Caite sat up and noticed Amelia open the box. "Your mom might find out."

Amelia snorted as she took out the glass pipe and began packing it. "She doesn't give a shit. She's too busy fucking Mark to notice anything I do." She flicked the lighter and took a hit.

She handed it to Caite but she shook her head. "I'll pass."

Amelia took a few more hits and then she and Caite got dressed in their bikinis and walked into the kitchen. Amelia cleared her throat, putting her hands on her slim hips.

"Boys done with the dishes yet? We want to go swimming."

Joe had his hands in the hot soapy water, while Jordan was drying. Donnie and Danny were putting the dishes in the cabinet.

Joe turned his head when he heard Amelia's voice, his hands dripping on the tile. His jaw hit the floor as he saw what she had on.

It was a blue bikini that left nothing to the imagination. Her breasts were large and strained against the fabric and Joe willed the strings to come undone. Her hips were curvy, her belly flat, the glint of the belly ring shone in the kitchen light. Her legs were long and tan.

"Uhhh.."

Amelia smiled at the guys as she and Caite walked past them to the patio door. Her hips swished back and forth, a spring in her step. "When y'all are ready, we will be outside."

Donnie found her sitting on the porch swing that was placed in the grass. She had one leg tucked under her bottom. The other leg was pushing the swing back and forth. "Hey."