EPISODE 1...

Kapoors and oberois are old family friends..

Oberoi garden...

three boys and two girls are playing chain chain(it is a game in which the one player catches another and form a chain )together nd oberois little angle priyanka [(prinku)1 year age] is laughing after seeing them.all the elders and children are enjoying on their own.suddenly vihaan got a call that meeting got confirmed and it is to be held in london.

vihaan told everybody that he have to shift to london along with his daughters because it is very big opportunity and he cannot miss it.

all became happy for his acchivement but in little corner of their heart they were sad because they are going far away from them.

a boy(6 year) came in front of the girls(6 year and 4 year) and hugged them the other two boys(5 year and 3 year)also came and hugged them tightly and said mithoo chutki please don't go.

all the elders get teary eyes after witnessing this moment ..

so friends i think u all already gussed who are boys and girls..

shivaay-6 year

omkara-5 year

rudra-3 year

priyanka -1 year

aanika-6 year

gauri-4 year

please tell me do you liked the concept of story ...

please tell me in comment box and press the small like button in star shape for vote..