EPISODE 11....

THANK YOU SOO MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRECIOUS VOTES AND COMMENT IT MEANS ALOT FOR ME ....

bhavya-bhavu

At college.....

Bhavya came to college on scooty....

everyone taken their place according to the plan

rohit spreaded a thread at the entrance and took his position..

Bhavya was coming towards the gate after parking her scooty when thrisha(bhavya's friend) called her she goes with her and entered inside the class from back door...

rudy came towards the entrance with disappointment as his plan one got flop and he didn't saw the thread his feet hitted by it and he fall down on floor .......

rudy came towards the entrance with disappointment as his plan one got flop  and he didn't saw the thread his feet hitted by it and he fall down on floor

everyone laughed aloud on seeing him like that ....

he stood up and shouted....

ru-don't u all have work to do why u all laughing like a mad go to ur respective class...

chuuby-don't get angry bro it happens with everyone..

ru- will you shut up chubby if one plan got floped what's a big deal in it we have other plan also focus on them...

chubby-ya bro

ru-see u at lunch time and this time i am sure that i will be succeed in impressing bhavya..

AT LUNCH TIME....

everyone slowly went outside when bhavya entered in the canteen as rudy instructed them....

bhavya was alone inside the canteen when someone locked the door from outside and switched off the light..

bhavu- someone is there please open the door (she said 3-4 times no one replied)

[outside the canteen door :-

chubby- bro go there and open the door

ru- not now wait for sometime if she didn't get scarred how will i impress her..]

when bhavya didn't got any answer..

she went towards the window and breaked its glass with a bat which was kept on a chair..

she came outside from window and went to principal's office to pay penalty fee of damaging a window

ruddy was stunned as well as in shock....

he didn't understood what happened now before his eye...

chubby-bro are u fine

ru-ya ya what will happen to me i am completely alright...

cubby- bro what will you do now this plan also get floped...

ru- so what we have another paln focus on it and remember her scooty tire must be punctured before her arrival at a parking lot...

chubby- ok bro all the best

ru-hmm

AT EVENING....

according to rudy plan his friend puntured bhavya scooty...

bhavya went to the parking lot and found her scooty punctured..

ru-finally she will have no choice she have to take a lift from me in my car...... yipee come on rudy boy don't get too much exicited go and help her.....

he was going when he saw bhavya went somewhere she returned after sometime with new tire which she is holding in her hand.. he was confused what bhavya is going to do with a tire ... and he became shock when he saw that she was replacing the puntureed tire with new one..

 and he became shock when he saw that she was replacing the puntureed tire with new one

and after that she left from there on her scooty.....

rudy was in shock that what has happened just now and how can his every plan get flop....

he was in deep thought........

hahaha rudy ka plan chanachoor ho gaya uska armano par pani phir gaya in short uska plan ki o my mata ho gai ....... do u all like this episode please tell me ????

please ignore grammatical mistakes and no proof reading done...

please shower your votes and comments if u like this chappy.....