Chapter 4

-Luke's POV-

"Ash you suck man," I said coming back from Des and Jae's apartment. "She hates me more now." 

"You're the one that told the rest of the band she slept with you," Ash shrugged. "You know you can be a real dick sometimes when you don't get what you want."

"She made it seem like I wasn't gonna ever see her again," I sighed slumping back into the couch of our New York City hotel room. 

"That doesn't mean you can go around telling everyone you slept with her!" Michael chimed in. 

"Whatever man, she's too much of a prude for my taste," I said dismissing the subject. 

"I'm starting to think you don't know what that word means Luke..." Ashton said. "I think they're both pretty cool." 

"Des is cool, Jae is too blunt and unfiltered," I chimed in. The night at the club should have just stayed at the club, that way my image of the mysterious, profound girl taking pictures would have been just that. But now that I know her, she's rude, blunt, and way too serious. 

“Aw come on Luke, she’s pretty cool,” Calum said leaning his head on me. “Plus you have to learn to tolerate each other for the duration of the tour.”

“Weren’t we just tolerating each other during the whole day?”

-Jae’s POV-

“Okay so once we get settled in London, security, the boys and I will all share one tour bus,” Adam said once the whole team got to the airport. “And Jae, Des, and Liz get the other.”

“Back to home sweet home, huh Jae?” Des said as she reclined back in her seat just as the plane reached cruising height.

“Yup, home sweet home.”

“Des, Jae, come on loves we’ve landed wake up,” I heard Liz’s gentle voice shake us awake.

Once we got to the lobby we were met by dozens of screaming girls, not exactly the kind of welcome a person wants after a ten hour plane ride, and a wicked case of jet lag. The boys seemed to gravitate towards their fans, it was amusing really since they really were just like typical teenage boys when you were away from the media and the fans, you could almost forget the fact that they were actual celebrities. I took a couple of shots of the boys with their fans and it was quite refreshing seeing celebrities who actually cared about their fans, that is until I saw Luke go off to the side and get on his phone again.

“Seriously Hemmings?” I said, placing my hands on my hips.

“What?”

“Go interact with your fans, they fucking waited for you outside the airport, at least go take pictures with them,” I said.

“I did take pictures with them.”

“You took pictures with four of them,” I said, utterly appalled at how inconsiderate he was being.

“Let’s get something straight Jae,” I said looking up from his phone. “You’re not my boss. You don’t get to tell me what to do. I took pictures with some of them and now I’m done taking pictures.”

“Wow, let me guess? Big dick because little dick?” I said completely infuriated at this point. “Fine, whatever, don’t listen to me, but those screaming girls over there? Yeah, they’re the reason for your success, I just thought you’d be more grateful considering they got you where you are now.”

He looked at me completely shocked, it seemed like he would have gone back to his fans if the shuttle to get us to the hotel hadn’t arrived.

“Hey Jae?” Liz called me as we exited the shuttle and headed into the hotel from the back entrance. “Ease up on Luke, I get that he can be a pain sometimes, but he’s a good kid, just he isn’t used to all the attention he gets, in his head he’s still just a regular seventeen year old.”