Chapter 11

"This is the only album I've heard that has an introduction," I said, The 1975 record spun on the turn table as Luke and I laid side by side on my bed, our shoulders touching and our hands grazing every once in a while.

"It's good, I promise," he said, this is the first time I'd actually played the record, we'd set up this time just to listen to the record in peace since Liz and Andy had gone to the shops to get ready for tonight and the lads wouldn't be here for another couple of hours.

"I like this one," I said a little over ten minutes into listening to the album and shifting my body to face Luke's. "What's it called?"

He gave a little chuckle and shifted his body so we were facing each other and only centimeters apart.

"Sex."

"Well, that's a little forward and suggestive," I laughed at him.

"It's the name of the song you inappropriate fucktard," he laughed pushing my face away. "I'm not allowed to speak to promiscuous women."

"Fucktard? You're an idiot," I said as I shifted even more so that my face was buried on my pillow. "Now shut up and listen to the music."

I don't seem to be having any effect now

Falling all over the place

But you're losing your words

We're speaking in bodies

I felt myself falling asleep to the music as I felt Luke play with my hair that was sprawled out in the space between us. We must have fallen asleep for a while because we woke up to white noise, indicating the end of the album.

"Well so much for listening to the album," Luke's eyes fluttered open as I turned to face him.

"I'm quite a sleepy person," I rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?"

"Um, a quarter till nine," he said pulling his arm out from underneath my neck, we must have shifted into that position since I don't remember falling asleep that way.

"Aren't the guys meant to be here soon?" I said starting sit up.

"No we still have at least a half hour," he said pulling me back down.

"Luke," I groaned as his arms wrapped around my head. "That's enough, let's go help your mum get ready for the night."

"Lighten up, you're no fun" he said letting go of my head and shifting our bodies so I lay with my body rested on his.

"This is quite the position we're in Hemmings," I said lifting myself up on my elbows.

"I think it's quite comfortable--"

"Luke! Jae! We're here!" Michael's familiar voice seemed to echo from down the hall way.

"They're early!" I said practically leaping off the bed. I could hear their footsteps coming closer down the hall. I pulled Luke up on his feet and started to push him out of my room.

"They're coming down the hall," he whispered in panic. "How am I supposed to leave your room without getting caught?"

"I'm trying to get ready will you piss off and find someone else to bother?" I yelled harshly as I pushed Luke out of my room giving him to the lads. A little smirk played on his lips clearly amused at me having to think on my feet. "Oh, good, you guys are here, take him far away, please."

"You two are literally always fighting," I heard Ashton say to Luke.

"Mate, did you just wake up?" Calum asked as they went into his room. Oh, the dramatic irony of it all.