Chapter 12

"I guess I'll take the bunk under Cal then," I said putting my stuff underneath Calum's bunk. Des had taken the bunk underneath Ashton's and so I just decided to take the bunk across from hers. The bus wasn't much different from the bus Des and I had traveled on with Liz, it was just a lot more crowded.

"Good luck getting any sleep, Cal snores like a dragon," Mikey laughed at me.

"Lucky for me I sleep with headphones in," I said, sitting with my feet dangling from my bunk. Adam and the security team were sitting at the lounge area and the rest of us were just chilling in our bunks.

"So... "I said trying to break the awkward silence.

"So... Ash we can tell them now if you want," Des said smiling up at Ash.

"Tell us what?" I saw Luke frown from his bunk diagonally across from me.

"Yeah, tell us what Ash?" Cal frowned as well.

"Well, um, Des and I are kind of together," Ash said as her nervously twiddled his thumbs. He received no response from the guys, just a four faces still filled with anticipation.

"Yeah, we know, what did you need to tell us?" Mikey asked.

"Ash and I are together now, like, officially," Des said with a blatant obviousness in her voice.

"Yeah, we know?" Luke asked.

"How did you guys know?" Ash said jumping down from his bunk. "We kept it a secret for a whole two weeks!"

"We just kinda assumed that Des asked you guys to be official after she kissed you," Cal shrugged.

Des and I busted out in laughter at Calum's comment, Ashton had asked her out immediately after to avoid feeling emasculated again.

"She didn't ask me out!" Ashton yelled at his band mates. "I asked her out!"

"Mate really? That's great! Didn't know you had it in you, man," Luke said patting his shoulder.

"In me!?" Ashton threw his arms up. "I have chest hair! I am manly!"

"Aw, Ash, it's okay. You are manly," Des said pulling him down so he sat on her bunk. "Do you guys want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah, let's do it, let's change into pj's and make a night out of it!" Mikey said grabbing some clothes and going to the bathroom.

Des and I were the only two small enough to be able to change in into sleep wear in our bunks. I changed into some black cK boxer briefs that Jagger had bought for himself but ended up to be too small for him, and an oversized Green Day shirt, I put my hair up into a high ponytail, grabbed my giant Man Utd. Blanket and headed into the backroom. Des and Ashton had taken up half of the lounge, Luke sat on the other edge of it and Mikey and Calum had taken up all the space on the floor with their 6'3 statures.

"What are we watching?" I asked as I entered the room.

"United," Luke said switching on the TV.

"I love that movie." I said.

"You don't say?" Luke said in a shocked manner, gesturing to my blanket, with a smile playing on his lips. I'd made him watch it a couple of times whilst on holiday.

"Shh, it's starting!" Calum hissed at us. "Jae, take a seat."

"Where am I supposed to sit?"

"On the lounge next to Luke and Des. You guys did say you could tolerate each other," Mikey said as he grabbed a bag of crisps. I took the seat between Luke and Des and Luke and I fidgeted uncomfortable in my seat for the first 20 minutes of the movie. I felt him tug at my blanket, probably out of habit, causing me to jump and tug my blanket back.