Chapter 13

"You guys absolutely smashed it tonight! Great show guys," I said as the guys made their way backstage and I carried backstage three of my cameras and out them in my cases.I put my stuff away after their set as the 1D guys made their way onto the stage.

In all honesty I think it was one of their best shows, if not the best show they've had. We made our way to the side of the venue where we were away from the sight of most of the fans and stood to watch the rest of the show.

"It's time to fake an injury, Lane," Luke whispered to me on his way out of the venue, I looked at him in confusion but all he did was keep walking until he was out of sight. At first I didn't really do anything, I just stood there and waited for Little White Lies to end before I decided to 'fake an injury.' I just assumed that Luke wanted me to get away from the lads for a little bit.

"Hey guys, my stomach is killing me," I said to Des mainly but since everyone was there it was basically to everyone.

"Are you on it?" Des basically yelled over the sound of Midnight Memories.

"Yeah, I am," I said to her.

"You should go back to the bus, there's chocolate and warm towels," Calum piped in earning skeptical looks from both Des and I as to how exactly he knew what we were talking about.

"What? I have an older sister?" he shrugged at us.

"Calum's right, go rest if you don't feel well, I think Luke went back to the bus because his throat was hurting," Michael said. Lucas you clever little bastard.

"Oh alright thanks," I said before heading to the bus to meet Luke for who knows what.

"Alright Lucifer, what do you want?" I said as I opened the door to the bus.

"Do I always have to want anything?" Luke said hopping down from his bunk. "And your nicknames are getting ridiculous by the way."

"You always want something--" I started to say before he pulled me to him so that our bodies pressed together as his arms snaked around my waist.

"I think Lucifer fits you quite well actually," I said looking up at him my hands pressed to his chest.

"Mmmhm, sure it does, now, we have 45 minutes till the boys finish their set and another ten to take stuff down," he said.

"Hmm... make that five minutes since my cameras are already packed."

"So what can we do in 50 minutes?" he said, that annoying, signature smirk playing across his lips.

"We can..." I said pulling away from him and walking backwards to the bunk area, my hands skimming the surfaces of each bunk. "Play a wicked game of monopoly."

"Or... we could," he said walking over to me and kissing my lips.

"Play some FIFA?" I said when he pulled away.

"No, I don't want to see you cry," he smirked.

"I beat you last time!"

"I let you win, I didn't want you having a movie night with a bunch of hormonal lads," he shrugged.

"Oh no, you're not taking that away from me," I said pulling him into the back room and turning on the Xbox.

"Jae..." he whined as I put the game in. "We could be utilizing our time more efficiently than playing FIFA."

"You asked for this Lucifer, never test my pride," I said taking a seat next to him.

"Will you at least cuddle with me then?" Luke pouted.