Almost Enough

*Lauren's POV*

I sighed as I ended my call with Luis , I'll never be enough for him , no matter what I do . He has got to understand that this is my life now , it's what I do , things like these happen.

I look at my screen 12:21 am , I should get some sleep , but I'm starving , I've been too preoccupied with everything going on with Luis this evening that I haven't even eaten properly .

I pull the bunk's curtain and find the other curtain's all closed , they're all most probably sleeping by now since we have an interview with kiss.fm tomorrow . I slide off my bunk , and make my way towards the front of the bus only to my surprise I find the light by the fridge and cabinets open .

I walk to the fridge and see that there is a bowl of cereal ready on the table , huh , I wonder who is up at this time , probably Dinah since she was skyping with Siope during dinner . I open the fridge only to slam it shut at the sound of a door closing

" LAUREN " my heart pounds out of my chest as I hear Camila scream my name in surprise almost jumping out of her socks, I try and not start an awkward atmosphere , not wanting to live in that constant uncomfortable awkwardness that has been surrounding us for the past few weeks , since Camila well technically Dinah told Luis about all the Harmonizers and fans shipping 'camren' as something way more than just friendship, which caused many problems and turmoils in my relationship with Camila not only Luis .

" Jesus Camila , you scared the shit out of me . " I say trying to catch my breath , " YOU scared the shit out of me , what're you doing up at this ungodly hour ? " she asks me inquisitively , as she pushes down the hood of her pink panther onsie , which kind of surprised me since she has been avoiding me lately and just has been acting very strangely and mysteriously .

" I couldn't sleep , and I didn't eat proper dinner so I just thought I'd eat something , why are you up ?" I explain and try to keep the conversation going , she carried the bowl of cereal that was previously on the counter and leans against it , she gave a pointed look at the bowl between her hands as if it was the most obvious thing ever " eating ? " I ask , " duuuh ?" She replies giggling . After a few moments of silence I hear her gulping down the rest of the milk in the bowl , and as soon as she pulled down the bowl from her mouth I burst into a fit of laughter because of her usual milk mustache every time she ate cereal as a midnight snack.

She shoots daggers at me but giggles as she wipes the mustache off , " Won't you eat instead of making fun of me ? Atleast I'm pleasing my stomach " she says , in a playful manner , I took the ready made sandwiches from the fridge and put them in the microwave , I lean back against the counter facing Camila who still has a face eating smile on her face , " what are you smiling at ? " I say , amused , her smile slightly disappears " nothing .. I just miss this , " she says , her tone more serious and sadder than usual .

I couldn't say anything , I couldn't . I was at war with my head and heart , Luis doesn't trust me even though he should . Camila didn't do anything wrong and I'm giving her so much shit for it . She places the bowl in the sink , not making eye contact with me once , she turns around to make her way to the bunks " Goodnight Lauren ," she says in a shaky voice,before leaving the kitchen area.

I've upset her , again .. I hurt her again , for what ? For nothing . I've been treating her like shit and she hasn't done anything to me . Luis has been treating me like shit just because Dinah joked about Camila having a crush on me , even though I never asked or confronted Camila about it , I know it wasn't true , it couldn't be .. Could it ? Ugh.

Not bothered to eat anymore , I head back to the bunk area , Camila's bunk that was across from mine had a light coming through the curtain , I could see Camila's shadow , she held a book as she laid down on bed . I had to tell her something , I can't just keep messing things up . I slowly open up her curtain , and she slowly turned her face showing bewilderment , she opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off , " No Camila , listen to me , I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you lately , you should know I miss us too , everyday , i miss laughing at your lame jokes that no one else laughs at , I miss our heart to heart talks at the middle of the night , I miss talking to you , I miss the times when you understood me when no one couldn't , I miss being there for you , I'm sorry for not being there for you and I'm really sorry for pushing you away , i shouldn't have taken it seriously when Dinah joked about you have feelings for me as more than just a friend , and I'm really sorry for making a big fuss out of it , I know I'm an asshole , and I should've have thought so much of it , it's just with all the camren shippers the fact that someone in our group joked about it pushed me over the edge , Luis doesn't trust me anymore and I miss your wise Gandhi advice that helps me a lot , I'm having a bit of trouble with Vero because of all the miscommunications , and I don't know , i need my best friend now , and not having you around makes everything way worse , I just want to get my best friend back " i say , with a heavy sigh I finish up by saying " I'm tired of having so many problems. " , trying not to break right then and there .

look up to see her reaction , but she is facing down , her elbow that was holding her up is how shaking , " that's the problem , " she says, her voice was small that even a baby could smash it down , confused by what is the problem I place my finger under her chin and lift her head up to look at me , " what is, Camila ? " I say , making eye contact with her for the first time since she declared , " this " she says pointing between the both of us .

I look between the both us utterly confused " wha- " I tried to ask before being completely cut off by a a pair of lips crashing against mine , in what seems like declaration , I open my eyes shocked but yet felt my churn and butterflies explode all over my body , my pulse shooting through the roof the pair of lips still on mine , I slowly push back out of breath even if I didn't kiss back , I look a Camila looking as if she was a deer caught in headlights but yet still manages to say " ldon't want to be just your best friend " closing the curtain of her bunk hurriedly , leaving me with too many unanswered questions at the other side of the curtain one of them being why I want to feel that all over again .

Feedback ? Pleaaaseeee