Concupiscence

Lauren walked into the school cafeteria her friends by her side, her signature smirk plastered on her face when she felt the atmosphere in the cafeteria thicken upon her entrance. Her boots clapped against the floor noisily as she made her way to her table that no one would dare set foot near, even if Jauregui's gang didn't grace the school with their presence.

She took her leather jacket off that was donned on top of her lana del ray cut offs, and her tight black ripped jeans. Normani set her lunch tray down and gave Lauren her own lunch when she sat on the bench next to her.

"Your favorite eye candy is on duty today," Dinah whistled when she settled down in front a couple of her friends.
Lauren was quick to glance over to the teacher's table, where no other than Ms. Cabello sat marking a few books, Lauren rolled her bottom lip into her mouth when she studied the teacher's attire. Ms. Cabello had her hair tied up into a high pony tail, a black casual blazer rested on her shoulders, covering the tight white tank top beneath. She wore a forest green pants that slimmed to her ankles, with black ballerina shoes.

Cute Lauren thought, but still very very sexy.

It's true, Lauren was a student. But she was 18 and this was her last year in school, which is supposed to be the most memorable school year. Lauren expects nothing less, especially when she came across the newest faculty member, Ms. Cabello.

Lauren knew Ms. Cabello was half Cuban half Mexican, who moved to Canada to study and only recently moved to America to complete her major in English Writing. It's not like Lauren was stalking her or anything, but her school's website offered staff profiles which she had to make use of sooner or later, right?

She say Ms. Cabello turn her face, probably feeling Lauren's eyes burning into her skull , or maybe she's just looking for me Lauren thought. Either way she gulped, and a steady heat wave ran through both of their bodies. Okay so here is something you should probably know too, lately when it came to Ms. Cabello, Lauren has just been a frozen non articulate mess, whenever their eyes met, Lauren didn't have the power to smirk, or even the decency to smile, neither did Ms. Cabello who always seemed way too unimpressed by Lauren, but I can change that Lauren thought.

She wished she could anyway.

Of Course, heaven only lasts for seven minutes, or seconds in this case when Ms. Cabello just turned her head back to finish checking her books.

Normani shoved Lauren playfully, "Stop eye fucking her Lo, your eyes are practically spilling hormones" She said her eyes shining with amusement .

"I'm just giving my eyes what they desire," Lauren said with a sarcastic huff a hint of a smile tugging at her lips .

"Jeez, I know you're sleep deprived, because of all the 'badass' studying that you do,but seems like you're sex deprived, too" Dinah teased, giving Ms. Cabello a once over " but damn, holla at me she's fine meat for an english professor, I'm so switching up my lanes for a night or two. "

Lauren raised an eyebrow at Dinah challengingly, " okay firstly, back off DJ , she's mine. And secondly aren't you dating Siope? And thirdly, even if she was gay, and was into students and all that kinky detention sex stuff, I'd be her saving grace, everyone needs a bit of Jauregui in their life, but she can have all of me, well if she works for it "

"Yepp, she's definitely sex deprived." Normani didn't hesitate vocalizing her inner thoughts.

"Actually y'all are sex deprived," Ally said catching up on the last few lines of the conversation.

"And who got into your pants missy?" Dinah shot back playfully, making them all laugh at Ally's horrified expression that was quickly replaced with a smile " nice to see you too , oh and thank you for asking why I was late , you know the english assistant teacher? "Ally asked, and kept going when all 3 heads nodded in unison
"She is the one marking the latest assignments we wrote, you know the word essays; that Lauren always spills her heart on to and gets an A* ?" Ally said with a mocking tone looking over at Lauren.