More In One Way : Part 3

" Lauren ? "

"Hmm?"

" Where does this leave us ? "

Lauren sighed thinking twice before answering , " I don't know , but I don't want to be just your friend , I want to kiss your neck . "

" Can you ? "

" Can I what ? "

" Kiss my neck of course "

Lauren didn't reply , she lifted her head slightly allowing her lips to linger on Camila's neck , she slid her tongue across the length of Camila's neck , before sucking on her earlobe making the younger girl shudder beneath her .

" Do you want me to ? " Lauren whispered her breath hitting Camila's ear shell. The younger Latina just gulped , and pulled the her tutor on top of her , she travelled her hands down to small of Lauren's back, pressing the older one further into her. When Lauren felt the young Latina slowly nod , she started planting butterfly kisses all over Camila's neck , getting a bit comfortable when Camila slid her hands further down on to Lauren's ass , she started laying open mouthed kisses and she knew she found the right spot when Camila's knee jerked up , Lauren grinned to herself and started sucking on the spot making a proactive heat wave rush through Camila's body .

Camila pulled Lauren's thighs up and quickly flipped them over , placing Lauren's thighs around her waist to straddle her. The look of lust that took over Camila's features didn't fool Lauren , and felt herself grow warm at what was about to happen .

Camila brought her lips to mix with Lauren's , and they quickly found their pace , when Camila's tongue probed between Lauren's lips , granting her access , Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's neck to pull her closer , their tongues fighting for dominance , she felt Camila slip her hands under the tutors shirt and quickly cupped the uncovered breasts making Lauren moan in pleasure. The atmosphere in the room was growing dense as their kisses grew heated, " Mmm Lauren " Camila groaned when Lauren crawled her hands under Camila's shirt grabbing her by the waist to pull her closer . Camila's hand stopped massaging Lauren's mounds that lay on top of her chest and slid down to hold the hem of Lauren's shirt , she looked down at an innocent looking Lauren for confirmation , and after a quick nod she swiftly removed the oversized shirt over Lauren's head , Camila sat straddling Lauren's hips ,admiring the view in front of her that's always been annoyingly covered in some way or another . A pink tint settled on Lauren's face under Camila's scrutinizing gaze . She reached out to Camila's waist and held on to the hem of the younger girl's shirt, but was confused and frustrated the least when Camila quickly yanked Lauren's hands away from her body .

Camila's husky chuckle rang through the room , a grin never leaving her face , she held Lauren's wrists in her hands and pushed them on top of the older girl's head , " keep them there , tonight , I'll be teaching you " she whispered seductively , before reaching out to the hem of her own shirt and lifting it over her head.

Lauren's breath hitched in her throat when she saw the black lace bra covering the younger girl's chest .

"Camila ."

"That's what you'll be screaming ," Camila said , she dove into Lauren capturing her lips one more letting her hands longer down south , Camila latched her lips onto Lauren's jaw , " do you want it ?" Camila asked , and only grinned when she heard Lauren gulp as she whispered a " please " , sucking on Lauren's pulse point when Lauren tossed her head back granting Camila more access to pleasure her . Camila took advantage of this , and slipped her hands into both Lauren's short's waistband and her underwear earning a throaty moan from Lauren , making her body shudder at the sound .

She started stimulating her fingers around the heat pool that soaked Lauren's folds , her own growing wet at the sensation that filled her senses . Biting Lauren quickly on the neck , she slipped both her fingers inside of Lauren who let out a muffled moan " Mmm , fuck Camilaaa " , the older Latina started grinding her hips on Camila's finger , matching the quick pace the younger girls digit were pacing at . Lauren gripped on to Camila's back , unhooking her bra in one swift movement , she took one of Camila's hard nipples in her mouth sucking on it hard , as she massaged the other ones , too exhausted to ride Camila's fingers she started at a slow pace but her climax was reaching a high when Camila shoved a third finger into Lauren , pushing Lauren's head with her free hand further into her chest . " Laaaureeen , fuck ." Camila moaned when Lauren bit softly on her erected nipples .

Eventually Lauren fell back on to the mattress when she felt herself getting close , "Cum for me Lauren , come on " Camila demanded , increasing her pace in and out of Lauren's warmth . Camila took her free hand and roughly massaged one of the mounds on Lauren's chest , shoving her fingers harder and faster into Lauren " Cum. " In . " For." Out. "Me." In. Her body filled with ecstasy as Lauren orgasmed all over her filthy wet hands , she slowed down her pace , as Lauren slowly road out her orgasm , "Mmm babe " Lauren muffled when Camila pulled her hands out , satisfied with her work Camila kissed her way to Lauren's dampness as licked it Leen , Lauren's hip grinding into her face . But before things got heated she kissed Lauren's fold and lifted herself to Collapse on top of Lauren's exhausted body.

Camila shut her eyes in satisfaction when she took her damp fingers soaked with Lauren's cum into her mouth , licking and sucking the delight off of them .

She fluttered her eyes open to be met with an amusing look from Lauren , " what ? " she asked grinning stupidly , " you missed a spot," Lauren whispered , slowly bringing her lips to Camila's a licking her bottom lip clean.

The heated kiss continued , making promises that couldn't be spoke off , Camila quickly pecked Lauren's lip , before resting her head on Lauren's bare chest , " Goodnight Lo , " she whispered , " Night Camzi " Lauren said , a smile taking over her face as she kissed Camila's forehead.

After a few minutes Lauren heard the sound of Camila's soft snores and chuckled to herself lightly which came to an abrupt stop when the events of today came rushing back to her .

She knew she wouldn't be able to run away from them , they're back .

And they're back for her .

[a/n] woah woah woah drama coming , this is my first time writing smut and I don't know if I should write more or not 😅? Anyways , hmm, Lauren has her secrets , but does Camila have some too ?