More In One Way : Part 2

it's been a week since Camila has seen Lauren , it's the first time in all those 5 months of home tutoring that Lauren hasn't contacted Camila once .

Camila has grown attached to their new found flirty and friendly relationship , and her feelings were starting to grow , and so were Lauren's .

To stay Camila was just anxious would be an understatement , with everything going on around town , she had a reason to be.

Flashback

" Did you hear ? " Normani asked as she leaned over the table gaining both Camila and Dinah's attention .

"Apparently the biggest Brazilian mafia has come to Miami , they've got unfinished business with one of their clients and they're on a hunt." Normani whispered , Dinah and Camila gave her a confused expression , a bad feeling encircling at the pit of the Latin's student stomach , " and ?" Camila asked , for some unknown reason beckoning to know more , Normani shrugged "that's all I heard" , " all you heard ? " Dinah asked , her curiosity showing , " yeah , my dad came home from his night shift when I was finishing up my assignment when the primary sheriff called him , it was on speaker because my dad didn't know I was there until he saw me he put back on headset , you should've heard the sheriff's voice it was frantic . " Normani said , fear evident in her eyes , " they knew because the mafia are killing anyone stands in their way , or anyone who they see walking the street alone .. " Normani's voice trailed off when her gaze focused on something behind Camila and Dinah , the younger girls both looked over , to see the deputy head master and a Normani's dad , the secondary sheriff standing by the cafeteria door .

The deputy head master raised a microphone to his mouth and he spoke , his voice echoing in the cafeteria through the speakers

All students are to be present in the auditorium in 15 minutes , teachers are to take attendance and make sure every student is present . Thank you.

A hush of silence filled the cafeteria , and after a few moments the inevitable wind of whispers took over the whole atmosphere .

The trio all made their way to the auditorium and after fifteen minutes the secondary sheriff made his way to the stage . He pulled out a paper and spoke in a monotone voice .

The city of Miami is declaring a state of emergency for confidential reasons , every resident and tourist in this city will have to follow those rules starting from today till you receive further instructions :

- You are not allowed to be walking on the streets alone

- Every individual must be indoors by 8 PM , if an individual has a night shift in a public building they may not leave until past 7 AM .

- The government of the state of Florida asks every individual in Miami to only contact people they know , stay indoors at all time if possible and do not venture through unfamiliar streets

This is a very serious situation , if you do not follow the rules your penalty will most probably be your own health . Be safe and take care .

End Of Flashback

" Mija! I'm leaving " Camila heard her father's deep voice ring her out of her daze , she lifted her head and picked herself to the main entrance of her house . Her dad has been having night shifts for a while now , and she has been left in the house alone after reassuring her parents several times that she will be alright , and is big enough to take care of her own self .

At the first night of her dad's night shift , Sofi had a breakdown out of fear , she as well as sinu haven't been dealing with the state of emergency so well . Which lead to sinu and Sofi leaving to Jacksonville on the other side of Florida , to stay at a family friend's house who was kind enough to let stay at her own home .