>7 - Secrets<

>~DANIEL'S POV~<

I got snapped out of my thoughts as I felt a hand on my shoulder and then Matthew's chin. "Hey, Danny." He whispered, looking over me to look at Cameron.

"Hi..." I murmured, too caught up in the adorable boy to focus on anything else.

"He's a real cutie, isn't he? I mean, look at those lips, and that jawline, and his hair and eyes are just amazing. Too bad that I'm not gay." Matthew laughed, poking my cheek.

I gaped at him. "Neither am I, you idiot." I pouted, hitting his shoulder lightly.

"Okay, okay, maybe not gay, but for sure bisexual. Or even bicurious!"

"What makes you think that, Matty?" I raise an eyebrow.

"You've literally only met the guy a few hours ago and you always look at him like you're already in love." Matthew smirked as I looked down at Cameron, biting at my lip.

"I'm not in love." I murmured, pushing a little bit of his black hair out of his eyes, sighing softly.

I want him to wake up so I can see his beautiful eyes, they're just an amazing colour and...

Wait,

What.

Maybe... maybe Matthew is right.

"You're literally staring at him, Dan." Matthew rolled his eyes, pulling back from me. "Anyways, I'm gonna go make sure the club is okay and the guy is all tied up." he said before disappearing down the tour bus.

I picked Cameron up easily, carrying him to my bunk and opening the curtain, laying him down gently and climbing in beside him. It was a big bunk and there was definitely more room.

"Wake up soon..." I murmured to the unconscious boy before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

------------

>~MATTHEW'S POV~<

I smiled, Daniel and Cameron are really cute together, and I find it adorable how oblivious Daniel is. I mean, literally, they met two hours ago and it looks like they're already in love.

"Babe, what's on your mind?" I heard the familiar voice that I've come to love behind me, something in his hands.

"Nothing, just thinking about how cute Daniel and Cameron would be together." I said, standing up and kissing his lips gently, after making sure nobody was there to see us.

"I know right, it was so... romantic, when Daniel went to look for Cameron the moment the lights came on. Aside from the whole shooting thing and two dead people." He chuckled. "I'm glad that nothing happened to you, baby."

"Awe, I love you, Dylan." I smiled, wrapping my arms around him as he buried his face in my neck, grinning.

"I love you more, Mattyboo." he smiled, making my heart flutter. God, I loved him so much.

"Hmm, you wish-" I started before there was a loud gasp, something dropping.

Shit.

"Dylan, Matt, you guys... you guys are gay?! And you guys are dating?!" Jordan's eyes were wide as Dylan looked panicked.

"Please don't tell anybody!" I whimpered, giving Jordan the puppy dog eyes.

"I won't, don't worry," he laughed, throwing his hands up. "I'm gay, too. If you tell anybody, I will rip your dicks off, though."

Well, I definitely did not see that coming.

---6 HOURS LATER, 3:42AM---

>~THIRD PERSON POV~<

Cameron's head was pounding as he struggled to get his eyes open. 'What the hell happened?' he thought to himself, letting out a small groan, forcefully opening his eyes. He tried to sit up but two arms were holding them down. He instantly stiffened, moving around in attempt to get the person who was holding him to let him go.

"Five more minutes, Matthew..." Daniel's deep and raspy, sleep soaked voice spoke up, making Cameron feel all bubbly inside.

"I'm not Matthew," he giggled lightly, shoving Daniel. "I'm Cameron, and please get off of me before I piss on you."

Daniel's eyes shot open as he sat up, a blush on his cheeks. "Oh, sorry, I, um..." he tried, but failed, to find an excuse as to why he was cuddling with Cameron.

Cameron rolled his eyes, moving over Daniel but falling into his lap instead. "God, can this become any more awkward?" he laughed, shifting uncomfortably in Daniel's lap as he scrunched his nose up.

"Actually yes, yes it can." Daniel murmured, biting his lip.

"Hmm," Cameron raised an eyebrow. "How so?"

"Well, you know," Daniel chuckled nervously. "Your ass is kind of shifting on my dick right now, and I'm getting a boner so please don't."

Cameron blushed, quickly moving off of him and falling off the bunk, rubbing his head as he got up. "Sorry! O-oh god..." he blushed wildly as he saw the huge tent in Daniel's sweatpants. "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom n-now..." he whispered, turning around and running to the tour bus washroom.

"Yeah, sure, get me turned on and run." Daniel laughed lightly, shifting so it wouldn't be so uncomfortable sleeping before dozing off to sleep.