chapter 5.

Hannah's pov

I'm in my room right now sitting on my bed. I have my phone in my hand and I'm planning to call Jason. I haven't moved though. I've been sitting here like this for 20 minutes now not being able to dial the number. Wait...whoever took Nova has Jason's phone. Shit. I stand up sighing and I throw my phone onto the bed. Why didn't I even think of that? There has to be someone else I can call. I pick my phone back up and then someone pops into my head. I don't know if I should call him though...but I need to. This is for Nova.

I'm gonna call Grayson. I haven't spoken to him in over a year. Things definitely fell off between us that day. We never talked after that and it hurt, but I learned to deal with it. I dial his number and then put the phone to my ear. I'm really nervous right now. He needs to answer. What if he changed his number? The line goes dead for a second and then goes to voicemail. I sigh hanging up and then I start thinking again. I stop when I get the idea of someone else. His name is Tanner. He was apart of Jason's gang. He was one of the guys who basically ran the warehouse. Everyone had his number. Maybe he knows what's going on or has some information about Jason.

I pick up my phone dialing his number and then I wait to see if he answers. I start pacing back and forth a little but stop when I hear a hello. "Tanner, is that you?" I said.

"Yes, who's this?" He said.

"It's Hannah McCann." I said.

"Hannah?! You're okay? It's been so long" He said shocked.

"Yes, I'm okay. I need your help though" I said.

"what's wrong?" He said.

"I need to know where Jason is" I said and the line got quiet for a minute.

"You don't know?" He said with a different tone in his voice.

"Know what..." I said.

"Jason and the others have been missing for months" He said and I just froze. What does he mean missing?

"What? Tanner, you have to tell me everything" I said.

"Come to the warehouse. We can talk here" He said. I then process what he just said. He wants me to come to the warehouse. I haven't been there in so long.

"Okay" I said agreeing and then I hung up. I put my phone down and then think of everything that was just said. Jason and the others are missing? What does that even mean? Did they leave? Or did they get taken...

I rush down the stairs and see Kylie and Lexi sitting at the table.  They look over to me and I go over to where they're sitting. "Come with me.  I think I got information about Jason" I said and they perked up.

"You talked to him?!" Kylie said.

"Not him.  Someone else who was in the gang.  We have to go now" I said and they nodded.  We all run to my car and then I drive to the warehouse.  I'm desperate for any information right now.  I need to know what's going on. 

"where are we going?" Lexi said.

"The warehouse" I said.  We continue to drive for awhile then finally we pull up.  We all get out of the car and I just stare at the warehouse.  I can't believe I'm back here.  I never thought I would step foot here again.