chapter 10.

Hannah's pov

"You broke in my warehouse I see?" Brendon said and we all sat there awkwardly. 

"We didn't know it'd be this easy.  We thought you'd be on Mason's side and try to kill us or something" Jessie said.

All of us are sitting inside of Brendon's office right now.  He's on our side.  He's going to help us find Mason, stop him, then get back Jason and Nova.  There's so much we have to do.  Mason's plan is huge.  There's so many elements that go with it.  We have to be the ones to stop him or else a lot of people are going to get hurt. 

"Where do we start?" Sheriff said.

"We start with those drugs.  If we can get to it before Mason, then his plan fails.  Then we get your friends" Brendon said.

"Where are we supposed to find this drug?" Tanner said.

"Mason never told me where it was.  He always talked of it but never gave a specific location." brendon said.

"Well, that doesn't help" Jessie said.

"Any ideas, Hannah? It was your fathers" Brendon said.

"I've never heard him mention it at all.  The only person who may know would be Jason." I said.

"Is there any way you could find where it is? Maybe he left behind a file or told someone else?" Brendon said.

"Anything on paper or a computer is destroyed.  Our warehouse burnt down awhile ago.  We had to rebuild it" I said.  I start pacing trying to think of anything.  My father had to have put this information somewhere.  He had to have told someone.  There may not be a lot of information but there at least has to be something.

"We're at a dead end" Kylie said.

"No, we can't be.  There has to be something" I said pacing even more.  I'm not giving up.  This can't be it.  There has to be something.

"Hannah, why don't you sit" Tanner said.

"FUCK" I yell.  I stop pacing then I run my hands through my hair sighing.  I'm so frustrated.  Why can't anything go right?! I take a couple deep breaths and then I try thinking again.  There has to be something.  There just has to be.

"Hannah?" Sheriff said.

"I think I might be able to find something" I said thinking of something.  I look up to everyone and they all put their attention towards me.  "There was this box.  My father had it and no one was to go into it.  When my mother and I moved away, she took the box.  I always asked what was in it but she said she didn't know either and that it needed to stay like that.  She kept it locked up in the house somewhere and it never was brought up again." I said. 

"What if that's what we're looking for? Whatever is in that box might lead to that vault" Lexi said. 

"Any way you can get it?" Brendon said.

"Possibly...we're gonna have to go back to California though" I said. 

"Let's go then" Tanner said.