Epilogue

The Last Day To Forever 

Melody took a deep breath as she was standing on a cliff near the ocean. She closed her eyes and smiled as many memories from the past centuries traveled through her mind. Happy memories, sad memories.
A gentle hand slowly moved her long, black hair away from her neck and two gently yet hard lips gently carressed her neck. Melody smiled and leaned closer to her husbands loving touch. Alec smiled and pulled her even closer to him, feeling protective over her as always. But Melody didn't mind his protectiveness, infact she loved it. It meant that he loved and cared for her. "I already was affraid you wouldn't return to me anymore." Melody whispered. "I will always return to you. No matter where I am." Alec whispered back and gently placed a kiss on her cheek, sealing his promise.
Melody smiled and gently placed her hand over his hand what was resting on her waist, their silver wedding rings shining in the moonlight. Alec simple burried his face into his wife's hair, taking in her intruiging scent. A scent that has been driving him crazy for many decades. Melody kept her eyes closed and enjoyed their little moment, on their little spot near the sea. Alec found this spot many years ago and together they had build a small cabin on the cliff, having a perfect view on the sea and it's sunset.
"Hmmm. Have I told you how much I love you yet?" Alec gently whispered in her ear. Melody smiled. "I am not sure. Maybe you should say it once more just to be sure." She whispered back. Alec chuckled and gently nibbled on her earlobe. "I love you." Melody's smile grew wider as she turned around in her husband's arms to gaze into his mesmerizing, burgundy eyes. "And I love you." she whispered before gently placing her lips on his, sealing their love with a kiss. They pulled eachother close to one another in a loving embrace, never getting enough of eachothers love.

Many decades had past ever since their first encounter on the battle field with the Cullens. Many missions had they fullfilled ever since joining the Volturi. Many laughters they had shared. Many sad and difficult moments. But their love survived through it all. That is what true love is. No matter what age. No matter how long the two lovers have been together. For as long as they both are willing to fight for their love, their love will survive the many struggles it will face. Love will light and shine in the darkest of times, when darkness seems to be the only thing in their world. Sometimes one of them might have the feeling of giving up, but the other half will be the strong one and get them right back on their feet. Sometimes they may argue, and flee from their love for a while. But they will always return back to eachother, as neither can live without their other half closely by their side. Being apart would hurt true lovers like a dagger being stabbed in their cold, unbeating hearts. But no matter what they would encounter, no matter what would come onto their path, they would stand together as best friends, husband and wife and that is what proves that their love is indestructible. For that is true love.

As Alec and Melody shared another kiss they knew, that they will love forever. That their love is true. And that they where blessed that they could share eachothers love for eternity. They will always love eachother like it will be the last. For their love is pure. For their love is like nothing else and as strong as love can ever be. And it will be like this, Untill the last day to forever.