Chapter Nine

Ian's POV

"Trey!" I yelled and he turned around. He mumbled something to Halie before jogging over to me. "Yeah?" He asked and I growled. "What are you doing?" I asked angrily. "Giving Halie a ride home. Chill dude. Everyone can see Kyeese hates her," he said and I frowned.

"Whatever," I snapped and stormed away. Kyeese stood by my truck, clearly pissed. Her arms were crossed and she was throwing daggers my way. "And you!" I yelled at her, causing her to jump. "We aren't together! You're a hole I used to get my dick wet. That's it," I told her, balling my fists.

"I've never wanted to hit a girl so much before. Get the fuck away from my truck. I'm not your boyfriend or your chauffeur." Her eyes went big and her cheeks turned red in embarrassment. "Damn," James murmured and I looked at him. The whole football team stood there watching, mouths agape.

"Fuck!" I screamed and stepped around Kyeese. I jumped in my truck and peeled out of the parking lot, heading home. I then decided to make a u-turn and head towards Heather's house instead with one thing on my mind.

Halie.

My phone chimed and I checked it. Rolling my eyes, I sighed and slid open the message. It was a text from Heather. It was like she could sense that I was about to make a fool of myself.

Don't do anything stupid cuz. Stop whatever you're doing! You'll just make things worse. Halie is on her way here. Wait until tomorrow to talk to her.

I pulled off of the road and stopped my truck, putting it in park. My phone chimed again and I groaned. Why can't people leave me alone? I looked at the screen and nearly threw my phone at the windshield. Fucking Kyeese. Of course the dumb broad would be asking if I'm coming over.

Taking a deep breath, I messaged her back telling her no. That we were supposed to be having fun and that she was getting too attached. She tried apologizing but I shut her down, ignoring her last text.

After I exited the messages app, I pulled up Instagram and saw Halie had posted a photo, her caption mentioning she made a new friend. She even tagged the douche. Being nosey, I clicked on the comments and felt myself getting angry when I saw trey call her cute.

In my angered state of mind, I did the unthinkable. I growled and texted Kyeese back.

Be naked and ready for me. Be there in five

She responded quickly with a 'yes daddy'. I put my truck into drive and sped towards Kyeese's house. I needed to forget Halie. Forget my problems for a while. I pulled into Kyeese's driveway and parked my truck, turning it off. I hopped out and jogged towards her door.

After knowing this girl for a day, I've done wanted to ruin friendships and murder my teammates. This girl was doing my head in and I wasn't sure how to feel about it.

I turned the knob, slowly opening the door. I could hear moans coming from her room and I smirked. I made my way to her room and opened the door, taking in the sight before me. Kyeese laid sprawled out on the bed with her hand between her legs.

"Need help?" I asked and she licked her lips. "Yes daddy," she moaned and I growled. Even though Kyeese was crazy, she looked stunning how she was. Bare to me, waiting for me to make my move. Maybe I could keep her around for my bad boy player image.

I ripped my clothing from my body and climbed over her slowly, rubbing my hands all over her body. She whimpered at my teasing touches and I smirked in satisfaction. "You've been a bad girl," I scolded and she moaned.

"I have," she admitted and I flipped her over to where her ass was in the air. Smack! My hand made contact with her ass cheek and she cried out in pain. I rubbed the area and she moaned in pleasure. I repeated the action a few times before ramming my cock deep inside of her.

She arched her back even further, pushing herself against me. I moaned at the feeling and began pounding into her pussy hard and fast. "When I pull out, drop to your knees and suck me off," I demanded and she hummed in response.

"Now," I growled and she slid down the bed, slipping my cock into her hot mouth. "Mmm," she said as she licked the cum from her lips. "That was amazing," she beamed and I scowled. "Until next time," I told her and started to dress myself.

"Why won't you date me?" She questioned and I frowned. "Because I'll ruin you," I told her and she frowned. "You already did," she whispered and I felt my heart ache. "I'm sorry Kyeese. I can't offer you more than sex," I told her and she sighed.

"Okay," she whispered and sat down. "See you tomorrow," she said softly and gathered her clothes before walking into her bathroom, locking the door behind her. "See you," I said loudly and left her house. I sat in my truck throwing myself a one man pity party until I decided to text Halie and apologize.

Being the sweet girl she is, she accepted my apology. I figured I'd try to fully make amends and asked if I could bring her to the campus tomorrow. To that she replied with Trey was picking her up. "Of course he is," I mumbled and told her a simple 'O'.

She knew I was mad but I denied it until she finally agreed we could talk. A talk that would happen in less than thirty minutes since she was on her way home.

I smiled a little then started my truck to leave. I headed towards my house. Once there, I parked my truck and climbed out, walking over to Halie's house. Heather's car pulled into the driveway and Halie climbed out, smiling while waving at Heather.

"Follow me," she demanded and I groaned. I was in trouble. I followed her into her house and up the stairs to her room. "Sit," she ordered and I ran my hands through my hair, sitting on her bed. I watched as she grabbed some clothes and went into her bathroom, the water soon turning on and I chuckled.

This girl here.

After ten minutes of sitting there, the water turned off. The bathroom door opened and Halie walked out in nothing but a towel. It was wrapped tightly around her body and I felt my dick stir. I groaned, squirming where I sat.

She walked up to me and dropped the towel. I growled and picked it up. As much as I wanted to fuck her, I wouldn't. I wrapped it around her and she scoffed. "That's what I thought. Leave," she told me and I opened my mouth in shock. "What?" I questioned.

"Leave."

Oh la la. What will happen next? Why do you think Halie did that?