Chapter Twelve

Ian's POV

"What the fuck Ian?!" Halie snapped angrily. "What did I do?!" I asked in confusion. "You made her feel like shit just now. You looked at her with disgust. I was fucking raped as well. You pretty much just insulted me too," she said with hurt in her eyes.

"Shit. I didn't... I wasn't disgusted with her! I felt bad because of how I was treating her!" I yelled and she jumped back. "Fuck, I'm sorry. Halie, I.."

"Just leave Ian. I'll see you tomorrow," she whispered and I frowned, backing away. I left her house, heading straight to my truck. Destination, unknown.

My phone vibrated and I groaned, picking it up. Iy was a text from Halie. "What the fuck?" I growled. Did she just call me another dudes name? I typed back angrily telling her she had the wrong number and she instantly replied with a text I never saw coming. Three words that shocked me to the core.

It was Trey

I started my truck and backed out of the driveway, heading to the campus. I was doing my best to focus on the road, but it was hard. All I could see was red. Trey and his buddies would usually work out around this time since nobody was around, so the close I got to the college the more tense I became.

I pulled into the campus parking lot quickly, parking near the football field. I jumped out and ran towards the weight room. Yanking the door open, all eyes were on me.

"Yo, Ian. What's up?" Trey asked and I growled. "You fucking bastard!" I yelled and ran at him. His friends backed away and watched in amusement as my fist connected with his face.

"Damn dude," Marcus, one of the teams tight ends, mumbled.

"You fucking raped her! How could you do something so sick?!" I screamed in his face. He was clutching his nose and coughing, looking at me with wild eyes.

"I didn't touch Halie!" He yelled and I growled.  "I'm not talking about Halie. I'm talking about Kyeese!" I yelled.

Marcus's eyes went big. "I thought that was just a rumor dude. You fucking raped my sister?!" He yelled then pounced on Trey, hitting him multiple times.

Jax jumped up and pulled Marcus off of him. "Back up," Jax growled and I narrowed my eyes at him. He looked scared of Marcus but scared of Trey also.

Marcus's phone rang and he answered, eyes darkening. "You fucking pricks!" He yelled and grabbed Jax by the throat. He repeatedly punched Jax until he decided he had enough.

"What's going on Marcus?" I asked and he threw Jax to the ground. "They both raped her. Halie called from Kyeese's phone. She was trying to get in touch with you," he told me and I felt sick to my stomach.

My eyes went big and I went to step forward, but the door opened. Halie and Kyeese walked in, both fidgeting nervously.

Two officers walked in next, and went straight for Trey and Jax. "Are these the men?" The man asked, needing confirmation and Kyeese nodded her head.

"Yes," she said in a small voice. They nodded and cuffed the two assholes that were sprawled out on the weight room floor. They groaned at the force the officers used and I smirked at their pain.

"Marcus, take your sister home," Halie told him and he nodded. He pulled his sister to his side and walked her out, but not before thanking Halie.

The offices dragged out the two pieces of shits and Halie smiled at me. "Why are you smiling?" I asked in confusion. "What's going on?" The coach asked, walking into the weight room. "I saw the cops arrive so I ran over. Why are Jax and Trey being arrested?" He questioned and I sighed.

"They raped Kyeese. Probably would have done the same to Halie. Marcus took her home. It's been a long night coach. Do you think you could cancel practice tomorrow?" I questioned and he nodded. "Yeah of course. I'll be in touch. Going to need to get everything settled before we can play this weekend. You two take care," he said before walking out.

"Now, back to why were you smiling?" I asked Halie and she giggled. "Because we did it. Apparently when I called the cops, they had been looking into Trey and Jax for another rape accusation at another campus, so when I told them about Kyeese they called it in," she told me and I opened my mouth in shock.

"Wow and to think you wanted to date him," I growled and she frowned. She took a deep breath and shook her head. "What was I supposed to do? I wanted to move on!" She yelled.

"You hurt me. You keep hurting me. I want to heal Ian. I want someone who is willing to go through a hard dark journey with me," she spoke in defeat.

I stepped closer and pulled her against me. "I can be that guy," I whispered and she frowned. "Why? We just met," she mumbled.

"And I don't think you can Ian. You used Kyeese as a toy. Will you do the same with me? What if I say no? Will you go find the next girl to stick your dick in?" She asked and I groaned.

"I'm sorry Halie. Please give me a chance," I begged and she shrugged.

"I don't know I can Ian. I want to trust you, I do. I want to see what we can become. It's crazy how we just met, but there's something about you that drives me crazy. We are connected and it scares me," she whispered.

Looking at her sad face, I did the unthinkable. I pulled her against me and kissed her softly.

"Please baby. Please give me a chance," I told her and she sighed, relaxing into my touch. She looked up into my eyes and I could see the uncertainty in her beautiful orbs.

"Once chance Ian. One chance," she mumbled before pulling away.

I smirked at her and she blushed. "Oh and one thing," I told her and she raised a brow in amusement.

"What?" She asked.

"Never strip for another man. Do you hear me? You're fucking unbelievably sexy," I whispered in her ear and she shivered.

"Deal."

Boring, I know. Next chapter will be a little sexy my lovely people 😏