Daddy!

i was the first one in the choir room and i was looking at my folder that had the picture of me and my dad in it. this would be the first Christmas i wouldn't spend without him. i heard the door open and saw something that broke my heart. Finn and Rachel. he looked at me and his smile faded. Mercedes sat next to me. so did Puck, and Sam. "I thought you and Finn were together?" "We were but he said that he wanted to see another person so he can see if he was really in love with me." "That's Bull-" "Puck watch it." Mr.Shue came in the room. i just kept looking down and tuned out as Rachel and Finn sang a song. i hated it. "Who else wants to sing?" Mercedes spoke. "I think Bella wants to think something." i looked at her. "i do?" she looked at Sam and he nodded and him and Puck grabbed a guitar. she pulled me up and set me in the middle of the room. "Yes. you do." she leaned in. "You know exactly what it is when you hear it. just go along." i nodded and then nodded to Puck and Sam. i smiled as i heard it. i started singing.

I wake up every evening
With a big smile on my face
And it never feels out of place
And you're still probably working
At a nine to five pace
I wonder how bad that tastes

i looked at Finn and he knew it was for him.

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell

Now where's your picket fence love
And where's that shiny car
And did it ever get you far
You never seemed so tense love
I've never seen you fall so hard
Do you know where you are

And truth be told I miss you
And truth be told I'm lying

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell
If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well
Then he's a fool you're just as well
Hope it gives you hell

Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself
Where'd it all go wrong?
But the list goes on and on

And truth be told I miss you
And truth be told I'm lying

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell
When you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well
Then he's a fool, you're just as well
Hope it gives you hell

Now you'll never see
What you've done to me
You can take back your memories
They're no good to me
And here's all your lies
You can't look me in the eyes
With the sad, sad look
That you wear so well

me and mike danced and it was fun. they put me in a chair and started to push me around the line they made around me.

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell
When you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well
Then he's a fool you're just as well
Hope it gives you hell

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell
When you hear this song and you sing along but you never tell
Then you're the fool, I'm just as well
Hope it gives you hell

When you hear this song
I hope that it will treat you well

You can sing along
I hope that it puts you through hell

               Mr.Shue looked at me and smiled. "Well that was interesting guys take your seats. we're gonna focus on Christmas songs." we put everything back and everyone patted my back and i smiled then frowned. i wanted my dad and i missed Vegas. i opened my folder that had the pictures of me, my dad, uncle Vinny, uncle Ronnie, uncle Mike, aunt Jenny, aunt Nicole, and aunt Deena in it. i was smiling at it thinking that we'll have a big DelVecchio parties that my dad throws. i could just hear him in my head planning it out. Mr.Shue interrupted my thoughts. "We have some visitors that wanted to come and watch us for a little bit." i rolled my eyes and kept looking at my folder. i was lookin at the most recent photo i added to it when i heard the voice. "Hey Pauly don't you think that the girl with the high pony tail and glasses needs to look up?" "Yeah Vinny. i think she does." i froze in my seat. they're not here. they can't be. i looked up and saw them. My uncle Vinny, uncle Mike and my dad. i just looked at them and my dad smiled. "Wow Vinny i think we put her into shock." i grabbed my crutches and as quickly as i could made my way towards them. my dad just picked me up in his arms and i cried. "Shhhh Armabella. you're safe now. you're safe." He put me down and uncle Vinny side hugged me. "Damn shorty. you lost a ton of weight. what the bitch been feeding you?" i laughed as i heard my uncle Mike. "Actually she's to drunk and i on drugs all the time to feed me and she never goes to the store to get anything so i have to shop so when you got no money you can't really buy anything. i'm practcally skin and bones." my dad looked at me. "When was the last time you ate?" "This morning." "A full meal." i didn't answer. "Armabella..." "6 months ago." i heard him cuss. "Damn shorty." i looked down. Quinn speak up. "Does anyone want to tell us what the hell is happening and why she's calling DJ pauly D, dad?" i chuckled and went to speak but Rachel cut me off. "Does it matter. no one cares about her." i felt uncle Vinny's arm tighten around me. i smirked and got out of his grip. Rachel was standing in the middle of the room and i went to her and looked at her. "My real name is Armabella Maria DelVecchio. Pauly D is my dad. Every one from jersey shore helped raise me and i've known them my whole life and there my family. now if you want to say that no one cares about me then you're partially right. my own mother tried killing me. that's what my dad didn't know. he doesn't know alot of things she has done to me. she's abused me ever since i was 3 years old and when i turned 11 she had a guy come into the house and he gave her money to have sex with me. i was raped. and more then once. if you want to be specific it was 18 times." she looked at me. i turned to Finn. "If you want to be with a bitch like her then fine. just know that i never deserved to be broken up with by you saying that you wanted to be with another person because you wanted to see another person to see if you really loved me. that is just messed up. and the fact is is that i still love you. But i know that what you did was wrong and i can forgive but i don't forget." "How are they you're family if there not your own blood smartass." i laughed. i looked at Rachel. "Who ever said the family is always blood? you should know that. you are the one with two dad's." she frowned at that and i knew i had won our little verbal fight. "I'd love to see ,y daughter fight with this girl some more but we gotta get her packed and on the jet." i looked at him. "What about court. "Judge ruled that her legal rights to you are taken away and you have a restraining order against her. we both do. i'm yours full time. also. i ain't doing jersey shore in the house anymore." i looked at him. "What?" he smiled. "We all live in the same place and we decided to just do it at the house." i smiled. Puck came over to me. "What does he mean by get on the jet?" "I'm leaving." they all looked at me and Finn stood up. "What? You can't?" i looked at him. "Actually i can. everyone i love is there i got betrayed here by more then one person. i miss Vegas so much. i promise i'll visit when i can." i turned and looked at uncle Vinny, uncle Mike, and my dad. "Alright let's go." next thing i know is that Vinny picked me up and Mike took my crutches. "Hey watch it Vinny that's my daughter!" i giggled and the last thing i saw was a crying Finn. it broke my heart.