Vegas!

me, Finn, my dad, and the rest of Glee club and Jersey shore went to Vegas for Valentines day and i woke up in my bed at the house here in Vegas. Finn was still asleep but me and my dad had alot to do. i put my hair up in a bun and put my glasses on. i didn't feel like getting dressed so i kept what  had on when i went to bed on. i grabbed myself a cup of coffee and went to where me and my dad always did our music thing. the basement. he was already there in his PJ's. see me and my dad were a lot alike. i looked like a girl version of him and less tan, love for music and never really got dressed until we wanted to go out. he looked at me. "Jenny went to go get 3 Starbucks for each of us." i yawned. "Yeah well i need it. i was working all last night and didn't get anything more then an hour of sleep." he laughed. 'Try half an hour." i laughed and we got to work. we had a job tonight.

               Around 6 pm i had to leave and get ready. i was dressed in

         I went downstairs and my dad looked at me

         I went downstairs and my dad looked at me. "Are you sure you don't want me to come for your first set. i don't have to be there until 9" i smiled. "I'll be fine. i have my football team boys with me." he smiled and i kissed my dad's for head. "See you guys in three hours." i left with that.

                       it was around 11:00 when my job was done. i got paid but my dad worked til 12:30. i looked at Finn and he smashed his lips in mine. "I want you." i nodded and we headed home to get what we needed in. and oh my god was it great.