Christmas

I woke up to my dad waking me up. "Come on sweet heart. it's time to wake up." i fully woke up and my dad turned around. i jumped on his back and he carried me downstairs. when we reached the bottom i saw uncle mike, uncle Vinny and Veronica. uncle Mike ended up moving in so it wasn't a big deal. i had left Finn's present in the garage at his house and i hope he likes it. we were almost done with presents when Uncle Mike handed me a box. "This one is from me." i opened it and saw a necklace.

            "Thank you so much uncle Mike but uncle Vinny is still my favorite

            "Thank you so much uncle Mike but uncle Vinny is still my favorite." everyone laughed. "Wait it's not over." i looked at my dad. "What?" he smiled. "Me and Vinny got you something but it's outside." he stood up and covered my eyes. "I can't see where i'm going." "I'll steer you." he held my eyes shut and guided me outside. "Ok 1. 2. 3." i was able to see again and my sight deceived me.

      my favorite car that i wanted for a long time was in front of me

      my favorite car that i wanted for a long time was in front of me. i looked at my dad. "Nope. it's not mine." uncle Vinny handed me the keys. "Yea. it is Armabella." i screamed and went to it. i had my drivers licence and everything! i loved this. before i could get to it fully i was picked up off the ground and in a hug and lips on mine. i knew it was Finn because i knew his lips better then anyone. my dad eventually found out me and Finn were together after he caught us having sex. he was fine with it now. we pulled away for air. "what was that for." he smiled. "for giving me the best Christmas present ever." i smiled. "You're welcome baby." he smiled and gave me one minute. he lead me to his truck that was parked behind my jeep and pulled out a huge box. i looked at him. "Finn..." "Hey i promise theres no dead bodies in here." i opened it to see a guitar case. i unzipped it and saw this.

            i looked at him and jumped in his arms

            i looked at him and jumped in his arms. "thank you so much Baby." he chuckled as i kissed all over his face. "Well i'll do anything to keep my babygirl happy." i smiled. "So you wouldn't mind visiting Vegas with us?" he nodded. "Let's go." i smiled even bigger and kissed him. "I love you so much." " I love you to Armabella."