Character Profile

Name: Touma Miura

Age: 15 Years old
Tsuna: 14
Yamamoto: 14
Gokudera: 14
Hibari: 16

(I made him one year older, plot in anime starts when Tsuna is still in school, not the beginning of school. So I think Tsuna and the gang should be first years while Touma is a second year and Hibari is in his last year which is a third year. That's how the school system in japan should be right? They are all still in middle school anyways. Correct me if I'm wrong)

Personality: Touma is a very protective person over his friends since he never wants them to be hurt (especially to his Tuna fish), he's a very playful and mischievous person and hates being bored. So he causes chaos for his own entertainment but not enough to hurt anyone, only to entertain his amusement. (He teases Hibari and gets in fights with him because Touma wants some entertainment and Hibari is the right job for that)

He's a nice person when he wants to be and calm over dangerous situations. (Fighting with Hibari almost every single day doesn't make him scared of anyone) He's stubborn at times and if you make him mad, expect a broken arm if you piss him off too much.

Likes: Who he considers as friends and family (Mostly Tsuna), fun stuff, Nana's cooking, fighting with Hibari, anything adorable, strawberries, causing chaos and mischief, cooking and playing any type of game.

Dislikes: Loud noises, boredom, friends/family getting hurt, apples, annoying people (Lambo is kinda an exception but not that much though), his mother and things not going his way.

Family: His mother left him and his father after his father found out that she cheated on him. His father was angry at his mother but he kept his son and took care of him as much as he could as a single father. Touma is glad to have his father and he never wants to see his mother ever again.

Touma's father is actually in the mafia and is one of the best hitman in Vongola but he never told Touma. He had to leave Touma when he was 13 for a job in Italy so he keeps sending money to keep Touma alive but sad that he couldn't see his son a lot and visits rarely. Touma is sad that his father left but never hates him as he is doing his best job as a father to support both of them. Is his mother in the mafia? Maybe, find out in the story. Touma considers Tsuna, Nana and Iemitsu as his second family.

 Touma considers Tsuna, Nana and Iemitsu as his second family

(Father - Mikoto Miura)

 (Mother - Satsuki Kirumi)

Ability: If you know KHR, everyone has flames and Touma has Snow flames as he is the snow guardian. I added snow flames since it's not in the original anime or manga. Not that original since there are other stories that has the concept of snow flames but it fits perfectly with Touma.

The snow guardian watches over the others and supports all the attributes, especially with the cloud. Though it may be cold, they'll cover and protect you with all cost and freezes those who get in the way.

Weapons: He has twin metal fans with implanted needles inside. Given to him by his father as it's a family heirloom. So when he swings his fan, he's able to shoot out needles whenever he wants to. The fan is made from very tough metal so it won't be able to be broken instantly.

The tip of his fans are very sharp and act as blades so he can cut anything, even the strongest metal there is if he wants to. Depends on the strength he puts in. There is a string that's stretchable attached at the end to the fans so he can also do range if he swings and throws the fans to his opponents.

(String is longer and fans are metal)

Other than his fans he's really good at combat with his hands and legs too. Taught by his dad, he didn't teach him any style but his own. Touma is very quick and agile so it's also hard to defeat with combat too. He mostly usea combat but only pulls out his fans in a serious fight. The only person who's match up to Touma is Hibari as both of them as won against each other but mostly ends up in a tie.

Past: At the age of 5, his mother left him with another man. Since then his father took care of him. Touma became friends with Tsuna after his mother left him and his father. One day Touma saw Tsuna being bullied and wasn't able to help him because he was weak. So he asked his father to train him and he trained him until he was super strong.
After his training was done his father gave him the family heirloom fans as a protection weapon. He protected Tsuna ever since. He met Hibari and they both fought ever since and became mutual friends. (Though Hibari won't admit it) He was forced to become a disciplinary member when he lost to Hibari one day. So he's one of the most fearful person of Namimori with Hibari Kyoya and is living his middle school life until a baby showed up to spice things up.

Extras: He knows 3 languages which is English, Japanese and Italian (Taught by his father), ace student as he's one of the top people in school (Tutors Tsuna), cooks whenever he feels like it (his cooking is really good but he's lazy to do it), feeds a cat in the alleyway everyday whenever he has a chance to.