Chapter 11: Snowball Fight

~Touma's POV~

Touma: Soooo, why am I here?
I was at school with basically everyone here. It was snowing out and there was a lot, enough to build tons of snowmen. It was freezing even with the layers I wore.

Tsuna: I need your help to babysits I-Pin and Lambo

Lambo: Touma-nii!!!
Touma: Hey Lambo~
Lambo jumps into my arms and I hug him affectionately.
Lambo: Lambo-sama wants a snowball fight! Play on my side!
I-Pin: No! I-Pin wants Touma!
The two children fought over me as I sigh.
Yamamoto: A snowball fight sounds fun!
Ryohei: That sounds EXTREME!!!!
Gokudera: Oi! Are you a child?!
Haru: You scared to lose Bakadera.
Gokudera: Try me you hag!
Reborn: A snowball fight sounds good~ Lets have a competition.
Reborn shows up as a snowman, scaring Tsuna.
Tsuna: Hiiieeee!!! R-Reborn! No snowball fight!
Yamamoto: Lets do this!
Gokudera: You better prepare to lose!
Dino: Haha! Let me join.
Dino with his bodyguards shows up out of no where too. Tsuna was dying as no one wanted to listen to him. I joined in the chaos and the game started. It was a war as snowballs were thrown left to right.

There were also some dynamites, poison cooking, gyoza, grenades and more thrown. Reborn suddenly changed mid-game and made Leon a race car toy. If we catch it, we win. Everyone chased it, even Tsuna as he just wants the game to end. As we were chasing it, Dino's pet Enzo was suddenly very large.
Dino: Oh no! He absorbed the snow!
Enzo was causing more chaos, yay! I was right behind Tsuna when Leon was suddenly picked up.
Touma: Kyoya?
Hibari: What is this?
Tsuna: H-H-Hibari!!
Kyoya puts it down and glares at me.
Hibari: Why are you here?
Touma: U-Umm.....
Reborn: Just a friendly competition.
Hibari: Baby....
I grabbed Kyoya's cold hands and drag him to the school.
Touma: Lets go Kyoya! I'll make you coffee, see you later Tsuna!
I got to take him out of here before he bites everyone to death for crossing on school property.
Touma: Let's relax in the reception room. Why are you here Kyoya?
Hibari: Work.
Touma: Work on a holiday? I can't let you do that Kyoya.
Hibari: I do what I want.
When we made it in, I forced Kyoya to sit down and I grabbed all the work. I quickly made some coffee and handed it to Kyoya.
Touma: Sit there and relax okay, you can't work on a holiday break. It'll be my present for you~!
I winked at him and he glared back.
Hibari: I could do this on my own.
I sigh and grabbed his cold hand.
Touma: Let me do this for you Kyoya, please....
He stared at me for a while and he suddenly gets up.
Kyoya: I'm patrolling.
Touma: So that's a yes! Let me start on this.
He leaves and I started working.

~Time Skip, 3rd Person POV~

Touma fell asleep but he finished all of Kyoya's work. He was sleeping peacefully as he didn't wake up from the door being opened. Hibari was done patrolling and came back to check on Touma, he sees him sleeping. Hibari checked Touma's work, only to see no mistakes on all of the papers.
Hibari: ...
Hibari gently picked up Touma bridal style without waking him up. Touma stirred in his sleep but he didn't wake up. Hibari laid Touma on the couch and puts his jacket on top of him. He sat next to Touma, not laying on him. He started falling asleep, leaving the school into silence once again. If anyone walked in, they'll see a peaceful napping session between the two strongest in Namimori.

END