Chapter 6: Crazy Cow Kid

~Touma's POV~

I was at Tsuna's house studying with him. Well...mostly Reborn and I tutoring Tsuna while he's getting a lot of the questions wrong. Tsuna's grades are getting a little better. As we were studying I saw a small child, dressed as a cow, on a tree near the window.

 As we were studying I saw a small child, dressed as a cow, on a tree near the window

Touma: Um...Tsuna?
Tsuna: What is it?
Touma: There's a child in the tree.
Tsuna twist around and saw him too. He pointed his bazooka at our direction.
Tsuna: R-Reborn!
Reborn: Turn to page 216 dame-Tsuna.
Tsuna tried to ignore the weird child.
?: Stop ignoring me Reborn!

The cow baby shot at Reborn but he manage to hit it back at the cow and he flies off.
Tsuna: R-Reborn! Why did you do that?!
Reborn: Focus on the questions.
Touma: I'll go check on him, I'm not fond of harmed children.
I got up and went downstairs. Nana greeted me from the kitchen.
Nana: Hi Touma-kun~! Do you want so snacks?
Touma: Not right now Nana, I'm going outside to check something.
Nana: Alright, come back soon! Also, could you run over to the store? I need some ingredients for dinner.
She handed me a list of ingredients. By the contents, she's making miso soup with rice and tempura shrimp. That sounds delicious.
Touma: Okay Nana!
I went outside of the house and saw the cow kid in front of the gate.
?: R-Reborn!!!
I kneeled down to his level.
Touma: Are you okay?
?: Lambo-sama doesn't need help! Lambo is going to kill Reborn.
Touma: Well Lambo, I'm pretty sure you can't kill Reborn right now.
Lambo: I will!! I'm going to kill Reborn!!
Touma: Do you like candy Lambo?
Lambo looks shocked at my question.
Lambo: Y-Yeah, Lambo-sama likes candy...
Touma: I'm going to the store, want to come? I'll buy you candy.
Lambo: Lambo-sama would be grateful if you buy me candy!
Touma: Let's go.

I pick up Lambo and head to the store. As we were walking, Lambo asked me some questions.
Lambo: So...what's your name!? Lambo-sama wants to know.
Touma: Miura Touma, you can call me Touma Lambo.
Lambo: You're nice to me Touma! Not a lot of people are nice to Lambo back at home.
Touma: Really? Why?
Lambo: I don't know...but if I kill Reborn, they'll like me again! That's what father said, even my mom! I just don't know where she is.
Touma: Oh...I see.
I gently hug Lambo to my chest.
Touma: (He's kinda lonely like me, his mother either left or died) Hey Lambo, do you have a home here?
Lambo: Lambo just got here today, I've been looking around for Reborn all day!
Touma: I know where you can live.
Lambo: You do?
Touma: Yeah, I'll show you after we're done grocery shopping.
Lambo: Okay! Lambo trust Touma!
Once we got to the store, I grabbed the ingredients with Lambo, who insisted he'll help with the greatness of Lambo-sama. After we were done, we went to the candy section.
Lambo: Yay, candy! Lambo wants grape candy!
I let Lambo look around this section while I watch him. Suddenly, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turn to see a women with long pink hair.

Touma: (A foreigner? She doesn't look japanese) How can I help you??: Have you seen this person?   She shows a picture of Reborn

?: Have you seen this person?
She shows a picture of Reborn.
Touma: Yeah, I have. Are you friends with Reborn?
Bianchi: I'm his lover, can you tell me where he is?
Touma: (Lover? I'm not gonna question it...)
I told her where he is and she smiles.
Bianchi: Thank you very much.
She gave me a peck on the cheek and walked away. Lambo pulled on my pant leg.
Lambo: Lambo is done, let's go!
Touma: Okay Lambo.
I payed for the groceries and candy. We walked to Tsuna's house. Nana happily lets Lambo live with Tsuna and he starts giving havoc to Tsuna's life. After dinner, I stayed in Tsuna's room drinking tea with Reborn while Tsuna tried to calm down Lambo. Lambo trips over and hurts his head.
Lambo: O-Ow!!!! Gotta...stay....calm!!

Lambo starts crying really loud and took out his bazooka from his hair.
Tsuna: L-Lambo-!!
Lambo Shit himself and the room was engulfed in pink smoke.
Touma: What just happened?
I saw a larger silhouette replaced from Lambo's spot to see a teen.

Touma: What just happened?   I saw a larger silhouette replaced from Lambo's spot to see a teen

?: Yare Yare, what timeline is this?
Tsuna: Who are you!!??
?: Yo Vongola, it's me, Lambo.
Tsuna: Lambo!!!
Reborn: He's a ten year version of Lambo. He was hit by the ten year bazooka, making him switch to his younger self.
Touma: TYL Lambo looks mature.
Lambo turns to me and suddenly I was engulfed in a hug.

Tyl Lambo: Touma-nii!!! I missed you! Just seeing your face makes me happy

Touma: What are you talking about?
Tyl Lambo: You are in a long mission and I haven't seen you in months. It's nice to see your face again.

Tyl Lambo lets go of me. He turns to Reborn and glares.
Tyl Lambo: Reborn, I got stronger. I could kill you.
Reborn: I doubt it, you're still one thousands years away from beating me.
Lambo sighs and rubs his head
Tyl Lambo: My time is up, take care of younger me.

Tyl Lambo was in pink smoke and it was replaced by the younger Lambo, who was sleeping in his place.
Tsuna: T-They switched back?!
Reborn: It only last for 5 minutes Dame-Tsuna.
After the incident, I stayed for dinner and left, leaving them to bond. Lambo is quite an interesting kid.

END