Chapter 14: Mukuro Rukudo

~Third Person POV~

Tsuna defeated Lancia, a male who pretended to be Mukuro but was controlled by Mukuro. Tsuna and the gang, which was Gokudera, Bianchi and Reborn, went inside the building. Yamamoto was very injured so he had to stay outside. On the way, they encounter Chikusa but Gokudera stayed behind to fight him. They arrived to a room and they see a male Tsuna found, who said was captured by Mukuro, an unconscious Touma next to him and Fuuta.
Tsuna: Fuuta, you're alright! We need to help Touma too!
Reborn: It appears that Touma has been defeated, but why leave these two alone?
Bianchi: Lets go home Fuuta.
Fuuta slowly walks to Bianchi, Bianchi walked to Fuuta but senses something wrong and glances at the male on the couch.
Bianchi: Wait, Tsuna! That male is not captured, that's-!
Bianchi was stabbed by Fuuta with a trident. Bianchi fell down and Fuuta was now attacking Tsuna, who was dodging his attacks.
Tsuna: Fuuta is being controlled!
Mukuro: Kufufufu, finally you realize Vongola.
Reborn: You need to stop his mind control Tsuna.
Tsuna: W-Wait! I have-
Tsuna took out a whip, which was given to him by Dino, rushes at Mukuro to hit him, but he was unsuccessful.

Mukuro: Kufufufu, you're attempt is hilarious. Continue attacking him child.
Fuuta keeps attacking Tsuna while he dodges. Mukuro smirks and gently pats Touma's head, Reborn sees this and glares.
Reborn: Don't touch him Mukuro.
Mukuro: What are you going to do about it Arcobaleno? Kufufufu, right now he's in my hands and I could kill him if I wanted to.
Reborn glares while Mukuro smirks. Meanwhile, Gokudera was fighting both Ken and Chikusa. He fell down the stairs when one of them attacks. Suddenly, a bird appeared in front of him. Being heavily injured, Gokudera backs up slowly against a wall.

Bird: Herbivore, Herbivore! Beaten, beaten!Gokudera: Tch, shut up bastard!   The bird suddenly sings the Namimori school anthem and he glances to see familiar tonfas

Gokudera: Tch, shut up bastard!
The bird suddenly sings the Namimori school anthem and he glances to see familiar tonfas. Ken and Chikusa corner Gokudera.
Ken: Are you ready to die!?
Gokudera lights a dynamite and throws it behind the wall behind him.
Ken: Hah! What's that going to do!?
The wall is destroyed, smoke surrounding them. Gokudera smiles as the smokes clears to reveal Hibari.
Gokudera: I knew you were there bastard.
Hibari: ...I'll handle the rest herbivore.
Ken and Chikusa attacked Hibari but was easily defeated and Hibari threw them out a window.

Now to Tsuna, he's trying to figure out a way to bring Fuuta back.
Tsuna: F-Fuuta! Please stop fighting!
Tsuna dodges the attack once again. He quickly knocks away the trident and hugged Fuuta.
Tsuna: It's not your fault Fuuta, you're not alone. Please come back, Mama is waiting for you at home.
Fuuta stops struggling, Fuuta cries and snuggle closer to Tsuna.
Fuuta: T-Tsuna-nii, I-I'm sorry, so sorry.
Fuuta faints in Tsuna arms, breaking Fuuta out of his trance. He gently laid Fuuta down and glares at Mukuro angrily.
Tsuna: Why!? Why do you do this!? What are people to you!?
Mukuro: Kufufufu, that's easy. People are toys, toys waiting to be broken by me, just like the child I took over.
Tsuna who was now enraged, attacks Mukuro but was unable to hit him, instead Tsuna was the one getting injured. Tsuna notices a dying will flame on Mukuro's right eye. The symbol on Mukuro's eye changed, the ground suddenly starts to crumble.
Tsuna: Hiieee!!! Reborn! The ground!
Reborn: Dame-Tsuna, it's not real, it's an illusion.
Tsuna realizes it wasn't real and everything looked fine again.
Mukuro: This is my power Vongola. My eye goes through the six path of reincarnation that I've received from my past lives.
Reborn: You're a monster.
Mukuro: I don't want to hear it from a cursed infant, Arcobaleno.