Chapter 2: Ken-do battle

~Touma's POV~

I arrive at school to see that bastard Mochida. He's Tsuna's constant bully and I've always kept him away from Tsuna.

Mochida: What are you doing to Kyoko you pervert!?Tsuna: I-It's not what-!Mochida: Dame Tsuna, I challenge you to a ken-do battle! I'll humiliate you in front of the whole school and steal Kyoko's heart! See you later Dame Tsuna!   Mochida walks o...

Tsuna: I-It's not what-!
Mochida: Dame Tsuna, I challenge you to a ken-do battle! I'll humiliate you in front of the whole school and steal Kyoko's heart! See you later Dame Tsuna!
Mochida walks off, leaving Tsuna to shriek and shake in fear.
Tsuna: Oh no! Why me!?
Touma: Tsuna!
I ran up to Tsuna.
Touma: Why did you run off naked?
Tsuna: I don't even know Touma!
Reborn: It was your dying will.
Reborn shows up on my head, he's not heavy so I kept my balance.
Reborn: I shot you with a dying will bullet. It gets your regrets and springs your body to the maximum to fulfill your regrets. Your regret was not confessing to Kyoko.

Tsuna: I can't believe this...
?: What are you doing here?
I heard a familiar voice. Reborn vanished from my head and I turned around to see my favorite skylark.
Touma: Kyo-chan~!

(Hibari Kyoya)

I dodge the incoming attack as I see an angry Kyoya.
Hibari: Don't call me that carnivore.
Tsuna: H-Hibari!
Hibari: You're not in your uniform, violating school rules. I'll bite you to death.
Kyoya swings his tonfa at Tsuna but I quickly blocked it with one of my fans.
Touma: Calm down Kyoya~!
I handed some spare clothes I had in my bag to Tsuna. I always carry spare clothes cause every time I fight Kyoya, my clothes are in ruins after our fight.
Touma: Now run along Tsuna, Kyoya and I are gonna play. Also, here's your bento.
Tsuna runs as I told him to do and I dodge another swing from Kyoya.
Hibari: No weapons are allowed in school.
Touma: But you have weapons too you hypocrite~!
I dodge another attack from Kyoya, I could feel his anger growing.
Hibari: For violating school rules and not doing your job, your punishment is doing paper work.
Touma: You better catch me then~!

I ran away from Kyoya, starting our usual game of cat chasing mouse game in the morning. I better run to class then!

~Third person POV~