Chapter 9: Loud Boxer

A/N: I made a My Hero Academia book cause I wanted to. So check it out if you're interested.

*Touma's POV*

   There's another child living in Tsuna's house. Her name was I-Pin, she's a very adorable chinese child who know martial arts with gyoza. She seems very shy around me, I guess she's scared of me or something. I was patrolling in the morning by myself today.
Touma: *yaawns* Why do I always get the morning shift?
   As I was looking around for trouble, I heard a loud scream.
Touma: Tsuna?
   Tsuna comes running through the gates with Ryohei holding on to him for some reason. Also, Tsuna is in his boxers again.
Touma: Ryohei! Good morning.
Ryohei: GOOD MORNING TO THE EXTREME TOUMA!!!
   I slap Ryohei in the back of his head.
Touma: Be quiet, you know what'll happen if you scream any louder.
Tsuna: T-Touma! You know him?
Touma: Yeah, he's in my class.

Ryohei grabs Tsuna's shoulder and shook him back and forth.
Ryohei: Join the boxing club Sawada!!
Tsuna: Ehhhh!!
Ryohei: Your running skills are amazing!! And your match with Mochida and the volleyball game was so EXTREME!!! Please join!
I stopped Ryohei shaking Tsuna, Tsuna looked like he was gonna faint.
Tsuna: I-I don't even know you and yet you're asking me to join.
Ryohei: Sasagawa Ryohei, nice to meet ya!! My sister Kyoko is in your class!
Tsuna: Kyoko-chan!
   I slapped both of their heads and started dragging them inside.
Touma: You two are too loud, do you want Kyoya to beat both of your asses?

   They both shook their heads no.
Touma: Let's go to class already.
Ryohei: Sawada, come to the boxing gym! I'll make sure you join!
   I let go of Ryohei and he runs off yelling extreme. I pat Tsuna's shoulder.
Touma: You should go Tsuna.
Tsuna: Why!?
Touma: He's not going to stop asking you, I know him. Just come to the gym and visit, he'll probably stop pestering you after that.
Reborn: Touma is right Dame-Tsuna.
Tsuna: Reborn!
   Reborn kicks Tsuna and Tsuna fell to the ground.
Reborn: Go or else I'll shoot you.
Tsuna: Hieee!!! I'll go okay!
Reborn: Good.
   Reborn disappears.
Touma: Get to class Tsuna. Kyoya will catch you in the halls.
Tsuna runs off in a hurry, leaving me in the hallway alone.
Touma: *sighs* Today is going to be really loud. Welp, time to bother Kyoya~!

   I walked towards the direction where Kyoya is always there during this time, on the roof top sleeping. Once I got to the rooftop, I walked and climb up the ladder where he sleeps.
Touma: Aww~ he looks adorable.
Hibari: Go away.
Touma: Sorry, did I wake you up Kyoya?
Kyoya opens his eyes and glares at me.
Hibari: ...
Touma: Don't give me that look~
Hibari: I'll bite you to death...
Touma: I know that you don't mean that.
Hibari: ...
Touma: I left some lunch for you at reception room and also I won't be here after school so let Kusakabe do my work.
Hibari: Why? (Why are you not here after school)
Touma: I want to watch Ryohei and Tsuna fight in the boxing ring, it'll be pretty interesting~
Hibari: The loud and weak herbivores.
Touma: Don't call them that.
Hibari: Don't care.
Touma: *sighs* I'll go now Kyoya, I guess I'll attend class for once. Enjoy your nap~!
   I leave him to sleep in peace and walk to class.

~Later~

   Reborn made us gather in the gym to watch Tsuna fight Ryohei. Eventually, it lead to Tsuna and Ryohei having flames on their heads.
Touma: Wow~ this is pretty intense.
   As they were fighting, the gym door slammed open.
Guy: Sasagawa!
Ryohei: Who are you?
Guy: You we're the one that beat me up after we attacked you! So I got my big brother who's the captain of the karate club in high school. And you!
Touma: Me~! What did little old me do?
Guy: You bombed our room and made everything pink!
Touma: Hey, pink is a very nice color. Plus the room was lacking of something~
Guy: Get them!
Tsuna: Hieee!!!
   All of them rushed at us and it led to a huge fight. I dodge and hit them with my fist and legs. They're not worthy of being killed by my fan. Eventually, we knocked them all down till they're unconscious.
Gokudera: Hah! Take that, you can't hurt Juudaime!
Yamamoto: Ha Ha! That was fun.
Ryohei: YEAH!! Sawada, you should definitely join the boxing club!
Tsuna: No! U-Um, I just don't want to join your club, I'm sorry Sasagawa-san!
Ryohei: Call me onii-san! After you protected Kyoko, I respect you. Plus Sasagawa is too formal!
Reborn: Sun, check.
Touma: What was that?
Reborn: Nothing~

END