Prompt Story

Enjoy this amazing story by 

"Ah, it's perfect," I say to my boyfriend. We have recently bought a house and it is everything I can imagine. It's big, but not too big, fairly new and a pretty shade of purple. 

We walk in, and go our separate ways, putting touches of our own. We just moved in, and everything is in boxes. I walk upstairs and into a farther room, which is the only space we haven't set a purpose for yet. I look around, seeing little scratch marks on the back of the door, but think nothing of it. 

I go onto my laptop to do some research about the place, and am surprised to find only one article. It is titled, "Tragic House 1989". I click the link, and read that there have been many deaths, and that there have been multiple signs of hauntings. 

All of the sudden, I hear a young, baby-girl-like cry. I avert my head for a second, and slowly let my eyes turn back to the screen. A video link has popped up. I click it, and there is nothing, then go back to the article. I find out that the last death was a young baby girl who's parents killed her after going mad. 

In one particular story, it tells there was a girl on her old computer when suddenly, someone stabbed her in the back. As soon as I read that, I feel an icy breath down my back.