じゅうろく + 16 + MUTTS

"stay close to me" Taehyung said to Jeongguk as they hopped out of the van. Jeongguk silently nodded, almost paralysed with fear. he'd never really heard of the Fallen Kingdom, let alone been there.

"so, the plan is that we go to the back doors of the castle, that's where an old friend of mine, Hongdae will let us in. from there we'll make our way to the royal court room where all the royal family will be situated" Seokjin explained. he had a map of the Fallen Kingdom laid on a park bench they had parked next to. the seven were mere kilometres away from the border into the Fallen Kingdom.

"first of all, we need to discuss how we're getting in. if we can't do that than our whole plan is a bust" Yoongi spoke up from where he sat on the unstable table next to the map.

this was when Jimin piped up, "that's sorted. i have a friend who works the border. he goes on shift in exactly fifteen minutes so he can let us through then". the five who were very serious and concentrated on the plan all nodded along to Jimin's reassuring words.

"let's stop here for a few minutes as a drink and snack stop before heading in" Namjoon said as he peered into the back of the van before pulling out the plastic shopping bags they had gotten full of food at their pitstop.

"dibs on the cookies" shouted Jimin who immediately lightened the mood as the rest chimed in to fight over who got the cookies; Yoongi won by default of age.

the commotion went on for twenty minutes before they all decided to get down to business and make their way to the border. Jeongguk was terrified to say the least. he'd never done anything this bad and rebellious since he disobeyed his mother to hang out with Taehyung.

"calm down, baby" Taehyung whispered into his ear, reassuring the younger. Jeongguk eased into Taehyung grip on his thigh as he let out a shaky breathe.

"I.D please sir" the officer said as he popped up at the drivers window. Namjoon showed a plastic I.D card given to him by Jimin which was presumably a signal as the officer immediately relaxed slightly before peering into the back of the van. he caught the eye of Jimin before winking and signalling for his partner to open the barrier.

the van rolled smoothly past the barrier and onto a dusty highway. there were no their cars just the occasionally lorry that was presumably food or large shipments.

"we made it" Seokjin sighed in relief.

ッ ッ ッ

the van slowed to a stop down a dark alleyway. although it was midday, the giant towers of the castle covered the sun completely from view where the seven boys stood.

"we're here" Namjoon announced as he pushed open his door and jumped out. he walked round to the other side of the van where one of the few backdoors to the castle stood.

"for a castle, the back of it is quite shabby" Yoongi grumbled as he got out of the van first. Seokjin silently walked towards the steel door and knocked several times in a rhythmic pattern. within seconds the large door swung open and a rather small boy appeared.

he was around twenty, maybe even seventeen at the least. his curly brown hair covered his forehead and half his eyes and his dark skin stood out among the white uniform. he was a chef, as you could tell by his attire. yet the jeans were rolled up; a con to his height which seemed roughly five foot and five inches.

"Seokjin, it's so good to see you!" he said cheerfully and hugged the aforementioned male. Seokjin replied with an equally cheerful comment before the small nam led them all into the back of the castle.

they passed through numerous kitchens and corridors before coming to a giant landing which was presumed to be the hallway to the front door. two large doorways led to even larger rooms on both sides and a grand staircase led upstairs.

"it's the room on the left. if they ask, tell them Lee Jisung let you come through" and with that the small chef was gone.

"let's do this" Namjoon said as he took the lead and moved into the large room. within it stood three thrones; the one in the middle evidently large and more elegant than the two that stood next to it. upon those thrones sat a woman and a man, yet no one on the centre one.

the woman looked frail and worryingly thin. she was smothered in pearls and diamonds and draped in a large poofy, pink dress; as clique as it was. the man on the other side sat in a black getup. he was equally as jewelled. you could easily tell they were royals by one glance.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "excuse me your highnesses, we were sent by Lee Jisung. we believe to have befriended the next king". with his last sentence came a gasp from the royals in the room along with a few guards.

"how dare you mock us, mutt" the man spat in disgust. the seven boys wore a confused looked before realising the situation. seven boys had just rolled up into the royal castle of the Fallen Kingdom wearing their everyday clothes decorated with dust and muck. you could see why the royals didn't below them easily.

"we're not mocking you, sir. i swear. this is- " just as Namjoon bought forward the youngest boy of the group, the woman who sat in one of the three thrones stood up and gasped.

"Jeongguk" she breathed out. all the seven boys were equally as confused. Jeongguk looked behind him towards his boyfriend for any indication of help but was left with nothing.

"Jeongguk, my boy" the woman repeated as she rushed from her stop and immediately brought the boy into her arms. Jeongguk instinctively hugged her back out of politeness.

she eventually separated from him.

"you must be confused, my boy. you see, i'm your mother"