じゅうきゅう + 19 + CROWNING

Jeongguk stood in front of the large mirror. he nervously fiddled with his fingers as the maids cleaned up his outfit; a glamorous, white coat with matching white trousers and black dress shoes.

"calm down, love" Jeongguk's birth-mother, Jeon Sunyeon, said as she walked over to her son. she placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled at their reflection in the mirror.

"i thought this day would never come" she said proudly. the pair were interpreted by a petit woman waddling into the room. she wore a slightly more presentable version of the maids outfits; a soft blue gown that really complimented her figure.

"sorry to interrupt madam, but the ceremony is about to start" she said before quietly exiting. Sunyeon sighed before patting her son's shoulders and leaving him alone.

"you can do this" Jeongguk whispered to himself "you're only becoming the new king, no big deal"

inside he was freaking out. this was a big deal. mere weeks ago he was just a love struck school student who was mesmerised by his hot neighbour. now he's the next king of the fallen kingdom.

"they're ready for you, your highness" a maid said from the doorway. Jeongguk took a large breathe in before making his way to the open doors. he followed the maid out to the front of the castle and towards the grande entrance where the crowning ceremony would be taking place in front of the whole kingdom.

Jeongguk stood behind the grand front doors
of the castle, the ones the pack had been so enthusiastic to avoid upon their arrival. he sighed nervously before turning towards the line of maids that had now collected beside the doors. Jeongguk quickly nodded as the doors were opened.

light seeped through the newly made crack as cheers and laughed collected. Jeongguk now over looked a whole kingdom of hybrids. his kingdom.

"welcome Jeon Jeongguk, my son and the new king" Sunyeon's voice boomed across the 'open' space as cheers followed. apparently, according to Mr Shin, word had travelled fast about the new king. the reactions were mixed among the crowd but the majority seemed happy enough.

Jeongguk took his place in the dead centre of the top of the stairs. his mother, Junhyun and Mr Shin stood to his left and the boys on his right. Jeongguk smiled nervously at Taehyung who encouragingly smiled back and put his thumbs up to his boyfriend.

"let's do this" Jeongguk muttered to himself as he stepped forwards slightly. Mr Shin walked over to the quivering boy and handed him a purple velvet pillow. Jeongguk placed one hand into and one hand on the bottom as Mr Shin started the crowning ceremony.

"i crown you, Jeong Jeongguk, the new king of the fallen kingdom" the crowd went wild. cheers and joyful screams. Jeongguk couldn't be more happier as a year of joy slipped down his cheek. the boys ran over to their friend and pulled him into a group hug.

"alright, that's enough boys" Sunyeon giggled. the boys separated before patting Jeongguk on the back and congratulate him. Taehyung pulled Jeongguk closer before kissing him. Jeongguk has completely forgotten the crowd of citizens.

"congratulations, your highness"