•six•

Taehyung felt like ripping a person in half. "Why the hell do I feel like this? I shouldn't feel jealous, they are only close friends. Wait! I shouldn't feel like this at all. I don't like him, he can do whatever he wants. That little shit can have five boyfriends and I won't care. --- Fuck it ! I get mad even thinking about Jungkook with someone other than me!" Taehyung was too engulfed in his thoughts to notice the best friends were looking back at him, talking.

Taehyung was just awkwardly sitting there eating with a wet-ish shirt, while Namjoon and Jin were flirting, and the the best friends were fanboying about G-Dragon and BigBang. "Oh, honey i forgot about your shirt. Jungkook go get him a shirt to wear." Jin said to Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs "Fine come with me, you too Yugiee, we can talk in peace in my room." Jungkook gets up and walks side by side with the younger and Taehyung followed them into a room.  (For those how do not know Yugyeom is younger than Jungkook)

The room looked average with a bed placed in middle, a desk with a CyberPowerPC set up and a gaming chair pushed in making it look nice and tighty, a walk in closet but it was closed so no one could look in side, couple of GD posters on his walls, a small TV in front of the bed, and last but not the least a bathroom which was connected to his room.

As soon as the three reached the room Yugyeom jumped on the bed, Jungkook went into the closet, and Taehyung just stood there not knowing what to do. Soon enough Jungkook came out with a white shirt in his hand and handed it to the older. "You can change in the bathroom" Jungkook said coldly pointing at the bathroom.

"Okay, thanks." Taehyung said with no emotion. He made his way to the bathroom but a smirk tugged on his lip when he heard the following words leave Yugyeom's mouth "Jungkookie he's cute you should go out with him and show him what you really are capable of." And with those words Taehyung closed to door behind him.   

"Yuggie!! If you think that why don't you go out with him?" Jungkook yelled

"Now Now Now calm your tities.  First of all why are you blushing? Second of all you two would look cute together. And I can't go out with him ; I don't cheat." Yugyeom said calmly.

"WAIT FBJNSNIDKNDBNEGWO WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T CHEAT? wHO IS IT?" Jungkook said not so calmly.

"Well, you remember the guy at college? Well we bumped into each other and we bonded then and not too long ago he asked me out and I said yes. And Jungkookie let me tell you, I fell head over heels for him." The younger said with a huge smile with rosy cheeks.

"Man, am I really that loney? Everyone is getting into relationships while I'm here stuffing my face and reading fanfics of GD and T.O.P together." Jungkook complained.

"Man you really don't have a life." A deep voice called from the bathroom. It was Taehyung wearing a skin tight white shirt. Jungkook took one look and instantly turned away to hide his blush.

"Shut up, no one asked you. So you can go and su--" Jungkook was interrupted by Namjoon yelling.

"Taehyung come on! We need to go Jimin is spamming me because he 'misses' you." He shouted.

"Gotta go, my baby misses me." Taehyung said with a smirk leaving the two younger astonished. Jungkook didn't know what to feel.

'Wow I am beyond shocked that the bitch has a so called baby. Who would like him, not me that's for sure.' Jungkook thought as the older walked out the door.

"Ah ah ah did you hear him? Him and a 'baby'? I totally doubt that. Who would want him?" Jungkook said to Yugyeom, who was still on the bed.

"Well, it seems like you do." Yugyeom laughed

"Shut up! And tell me more about the guy." Jungkook avoided Yugyeom's last comment.

"Oh, okay! Well his name is BamBam, and I really really really like him." He said smiling.

Yugyeom and Jungkook stayed up till two in the morning talking about random things. They talked and talked and talked so much they forgot they had some college classes to attend the next day. Soon enough the clock struck 2:37 am and the two fell asleep.

// -- //

The next morning the two boys woke up to the scariest thing ever, Jin.

Jin may come off as a very sweet, very caring, and a very motherly figure. But what some people do not know is that he also has his bitch side and also his very very very scary side. That side is only known by Jungkook, Yugyeom, and one other.

"What the fuck are you still doing in bed? Don't you have school?" Jin said in a sickening calm voice.

"Oh, umm, we were just about to get up!" Yugyeom shot up wide awake, but the other was walking to the bathroom half dead.

"Mhm Sure you were. Jungkook when you get home you are going to clean until I can see my Worldwide Handsome face on the floor, and you " Jin looked at Yugyeom " you will help him too."

"Yes Eomma" The younger two say in unison and started to get ready.

Soon enough they both got dressed and were ready to go. The two walked to the kitchen expecting to see Jin but saw a note instead. The note read :

Dear Jungkookie and Yuggie,

I am sorry I had to leave before you two came out but I had to run some personal errands, and I couldn't make some breakfast. So I'm hoping you guys can just get some on the way to school. OH and no junk food. And have fun kids!
love ,
Your hyung

Jungkook read the note out loud for the younger to hear. After the note the two had huge smiles plastered on their child like faces. "Yuggie you know what that means!?"

"How could I not!" Yugyeom yells back. They race to the door and carefully put their shoes on and tie the laces because the last thing they want is to fall, and then they were back to racing out the door.

Soon after they were out the apartment and at the bus stop. They claim their seats at the back of the bus and start planing. Planing what exactly - they were thing about how many fast food restaurants they can hit up before their classes start.

Lucky they were not math majors because it took them nine minutes to calculate that they can only go to one because they did not look at the time, smart. The bus stopped in front of the college, Bangtan's Soyeondan Collage was the name. "Where to Jungkookie, ooo I know! Panda Express!" Yugyeom screamed in excitement. 

"Yes! Lets go!" Jungkook screamed back causing people to look at them in annoyance. They walked in no silence at all, only screams, gasps, and choking sounds came out of their mouths. They were best friends after all, how can they not gossip.

Before they knew it,they were already done eating and were getting ready to leave. The latters had some of their drinks left over so the just brought it along. Jungkook with his sprite and Yugyeom with his coke -- The younger suddenly chokes on his coke, because of talking and drinking at the same time, making Jungkook look at him.

The two laughing so hard due to the recent incident made them lose focus of where they were going, all they knew was that they were outside. But something made them stop their laughing fit, a hard impact to Jungkook's face.

It was Taehyung, again with a newly soaked shirt but this time with sprite. "Are you fucking kidding me." Said a deep voice.

"No! Why can't I just enjoy my damn drink!" Says a smaller voice.

••••••••
Damn I haven't updated this in a while, but people stopped reading it after the third chapter... so what's the point.