•threeteen•

It was 2 pm when the fist one of the boys were to wake up. As you can tell he was not happy in the slightest way. He turned over to his to but up his phone, wondering as to why his phone didn't go off yet.

'Did I wake up that early for once in my life?' the boy thought. The bright screen hurt his eyes because they all went to sleep with the blinds fully closed, not letting the the sun shine through. The boy boy jots up when he saw the time. He ran to the curtains and opens them, letting the bright light shine through, causing the others to groan.

"WAKE UP FUCKERS!" the boy screamed.

"What the fuck Jimin." Yoongi threw a pillow at they younger.

"It's 2pm." Jimin deadpanned, triggering the others. They all jolt up, running to find their phones.

"Calm down, it's not like you all have any more classes left in the day. So just sit down while I make pancakes." Jin stated

"Ummm, how did he know?" Yoongi asked

"He has his ways." Hoseok said in a weird low voice in attempt to scare the others. But that did not work because they just laughed at his silliness. After Taking turns to brush their teeth Jin had the pancakes waiting for everyone to eat. They ate and talked, before they knew it the whole day was spent like that. They all finally had a real family they could count on. The clock struck 8pm and they all decided to go home, well not really. Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin went to Jimin's house, Jin and Namjoon stayed, and Taehyung and Jungkook went out for a walk to the park.

But before they could all leave they had to exchange numbers.

{Group chat has been made}
{Jibooty named the conversation "dead rats"}

Jungshook:
Why was this made?

Jibooty:
Because! I miss you guys already

Yoongay:
I don't. Die in a ditch and i won't care

Mammajin:
Yay! Don't say mean things, you will ruin my baby's mind

Jungshook:
My mind was ruined with I walked in on Yuggie doing .... things

Taebear:
Ahahhahahahha sucks for you

DaddyJoon:
Shut up and go away

J-hoe:
Byee and jimin hurry up we are waiting
Read

Jungkook and Taehyung were hit with a gush of cold winter air, moving their hair out of place, in the process making Jungkook shiver. Taehyung noticed and wrapped his arms around the younger's smaller waist, engulfing him into a warm back hug.

"Hey" the older said in a husky voice.

"Taehyung," Jungkook said turning around, facing the older nearing inches away. Taehyung looks at him raising an eyebrow. "Even though I have known you for a little while I feel like I can trust you more than anything. When you are near I forget about the thing's the stress me out. Like right now I have my midterms in a week but at the moment I could care less because I am with you. So Taehyung, remember that picture you saw in my room... I want to tell you who they are and what happened to them."

"Jungkook you don't have to tell me if you're not ready. No one is forcing you." Taehyung said looking Jungkook dead in the eyes.

"I want to." Jungkook could feel a stinging sensation in eyes but he kept talking.

"Well when I was younger it was just me, my brother, my mom, and dad. We had a normal life, a little finance problem but that was it. We would always go out on Saturdays and just hang out. But then one day, my mom and brother decided to go out and get some food even though there were thunderstorm warnings. Me and my dad were staying at home but then out of nowhere thunder stuck and it started to rain. My dad and I got worried so we decided to call my mom and see where they were.