•eight•

They reached their desired destination after thirty minutes in the car, with blasting music. Taehyung parked the car a block away from the unknown place. "Why did you park the car so far away, do you want me to die?" Jungkook whined

"It's not even that far away." Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's childlike behavior.

"Fine." It did not take long for Jungkook to give in. They walked in peace, with a little conversation here and there. When they finally reached the entrance, and Jungkook lost his shit. He was so excited, he did not know to react so he just jumped around as if 'Good Boy' by G-dragon and Taeyang was playing.   

"Oh my lord!" Jungkook jumped around and flashed his signature bunny smile. "Thank you Thank you Thank you so much!"

"Come the fun is just getting started." Taehyung said, grabbing Jungkook's small wrist, and ran to through the huge gates leading into a huge amusement park. Once they got inside, their excitement doubled.

Jungkook was next to Taehyung, dying from excitement and jumping up and down like a five year old after seeing food. Taehyung on the other hand was looking at the younger, taking in all the younger's cuteness and innocence as if it was to leave forever. "Hurry up, these rides are calling my name!" Jungkook said with joy filled eyes.

"Sure, let's go. But which one should we ride first?" Taehyung chuckled.

"That one." Jungkook pointed in the direction of the biggest one resulting the older of the two to gulp, but soon after he swallowed his pride and gave a little nod. With that they made their way to the rollercoaster.

// - //

After a couple of rides they decide to get food. 'Umm I wonder why he's not getting anxiety right now, like there are a lot of people here today. Not that I want him to get an attack, it is just odd.' Taehyung thought as he looked at the overly hyper little baby next to him.

As they were walking, it was starting to get awkward so the younger started up a little conversation. "It's hard to believe that I'm here right now and not getting an attack. I would usually get one in crowded places."

"Yeah, but that's a good thing I guess." Taehyung smiled "Do you know why you get those attacks, if you don't mind me asking."

"Well, it is a lot of things. Maybe I'll tell you another time" Jungkook said with sad smile.

Taehyung saw the sad smile and wanted to cheer him up. "So you go to Bangtan UC?"

"Yeah, I'm guessing you go there too?" Jungkook said

"Yeah and since we don't know each other at all. Let's start over. Hi I'm Kim Taehyung, I'm 22 years old and I am in the second year of college and majoring in business." Taehyung introduced himself.

"Okay then my name is Jeon Jungkook, I'm 20 and it's my first year, and I'm majoring in art." Jungkook said.

"Wait one fucking minute! I am older than you which means you call me hyung!" Taehyung bragged.

"No, I am not calling you 'hyung'" Jungkook emphasized 'not'. The older of the two pouted and crossed his arms like a little child. Honestly Jungkook found the older adorable but obviously could not admit it. The food stand was not far from their previous spot so they got there pretty quick. It was a chiro stand. "My hyung loves chiro!" the younger laughed.

"Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh, no my other hyung. Hobi hyung! Your hope, your angel, J-Hope!" Jungkook beamed with joy.

"J-Hope? Where have I heard that before?"

"He's oh, very, umm... popular." Jungkook said very suspiciously.

Taehyung did not say anything in return because they were getting their food. After getting food Taehyung checked the time and realized it was almost ten at night. "I think we should go home now, it's getting late." 

Jungkook simply nodded and they both walked to the car, which was still  block away. "Taehyung I don't want to walk." Jungkook whined "Can you just bring the car here?"

"HA you think I am going to walk alone in the dark and get into a car and drive off? People are going to think I'm stealing a car." Taehyung said.

"That won't happen!" Jungkook disaggered.

"If it happened once, it will happen again." Taehyung bent down in front of Jungkook and Jungkook looked at him weirdly as would anyone. Jungkook always thought it would be the other way around. "Jump on. I'll give you a piggyback ride to the car."

"O-okay." Jungkook stuttered but soon after jumped on his back. Taehyung did not actually think Jungkook would say yes. So when the younger jumped on his back, Taehyung was taken back at the suden action. Jungkook let out an 'oof' sound because of the hard impact of Taehyung's back on his chest. 

"Wow you are really light" the older laughed and continued walking.

"No I'm not." Jungkook said softly as he enjoyed the warmth radiating off the older. Taehyung simply laughed at his cuteness as he felt Jungkook's head rest on his shoulder. Taehyung was about to tell Jungkook to get off because they were right in front of his car, but stopped because he heard little cute snores escape his mouth.

The older was struggling to open the car door without waking Jungkook up, but he did it. A wave of proudness brushed over him and gently put him into the car and buckled him in.

The older was now driving Jungkook back to his apartment, he stopped at a red light and looked over to the sleeping bunny. 'Cute' was the word he mumbled before the light turned green. But the time had come to wake up Jungkook.

"Jungkook wake up." Taehyung said shaking the sleeping boy slightly.

"Hyung, five more minutes please." he groaned.

"No Jungkook, you need to go home." Taehyung said but Jungkook only turned his head to the side. "Okay you can sleep, I'll just carry you home." And with that Taehyung picked him up bridal style, locked the car door, and began walking - again. The older thought Jungkook had fallen asleep in his arms, until he looked down only to see the boy looking at him with wide embarrassed doe eyes, light pink dusted on his cheeks, and messy hair.

'Oh my god! How can someone be so cute. He looks like a little baby.' Taehyung thought as a little idea popped into his mind. "Hey Jungkook" Jungkook nodded. "Stay like this forever."

Jungkook tilted his head to the side in confusion. "Like what?"

"Stay in my arms forever."